Sunday, January 30, 2011

College Series – Professor

College Series – Professor


I was running late for my class. I hated being late, especially for this class. I loved this class. Not because of the subject, but the professor was my favorite. Not that he was a great teacher, but the man was a real stud.

I arrive right when the class started. I grabbed a seat and settled in for an hour of pure bliss. There he was in front of the class. His clothes fit his frame. His jeans always hugged his body.

Now comes the fun stuff. I thought of him sitting on a stool wearing a vest with a shirt underneath and shorts. His muscles rippling around his shoulders and arms.

In my mind, I remove his shirt and vest. I knew in my heart, that he had a great body. Nice PECS and a flat stomach. I spent many a class thinking about it. He had a hairless chest with just a few hairs in his armpit.

I watch him walk back and forth in the front of the class. Now comes more fun stuff. In my mind, I removed his shorts. He had on a pair of skimpy string bikini. They were tight and a size too small. His pubes stuck out over the top. It was a nice bush of hair. I could see his outline of his cock. He was well endowed. His cock was long even when soft.

Well, I save the best for last. In my mind, I removed his string bikini briefs. He was completely aroused. A full seven-inch thick cock pointed at the class. When he made a point about the subject he was teaching, his cock stood in front of the class pointing at what he wrote on the board. As he turned towards the board, his broad back was in plain view. His bubble butt made my mouth water.

The bell rang and interrupted my thoughts. It was the end of the class. The professor was against fully dressed. I grabbed my things and headed out the door.

Now do you see why I love this class? Come with me the next time. Who knows what might happen.


No comments:

Post a Comment