Saturday, January 29, 2011

College Series - Dorm Live - Room - Gang Bang

College Series - Dorm Life - Room - Gang Bang

(A Continuation of Dorm Life - Room posted on November 25 )



I woke up the next morning, sore all over. I wondered what happen to make me feel this way, then I remembered. I was spying on the guy next door to my dorm room and he found out. He had his way with me. I smiled thinking about it. I remembered his last word before he left, "Whenever I want it, I will get it." I looked down and my cock was hard and poking it mushroom head over the waistband of my cum stained briefs. I looked at my clock and saw how late it was. I needed to get to class, so I rushed to get ready.

Class was boring. All I could think of was what happened last night. It sure turned me on. I headed back to my room and hit the books. After a few hours I was ready for bed. Suddenly the door opened and it was the guy next door. He walked in with three guys. He said, "It is time. Undress." I quickly took off my clothes and sat on the edge of the bed awaiting my next order. They dropped their pants and stood there with raging hardons. They had no underwear on. They kicked off their pants and removed their shirts and stood in from of me naked. "Suck us, now."

I grabbed each cock and sucked one and then the other. I did not want them to know that this was a dream come true. But my sucking action was not enough for them. They tried sticking both cocks in my mouth at the same time. I gagged. They finally realized that was not going to work. "Lay flat on the floor," he commanded. One guy laid between my legs and took my cock and sucked. The other guy sat on my chest and lifted my head off the floor and shove his cock in my mouth. I was trying to keep up with sucking his cock that I did not notice the other guy had lifted my legs and rammed his cock in my ass. I was receiving it from both ends. "Nice cocksucker." he growled. While this was going on, another guy came made his way to get at my cock. I could feel his hand around my cock and then he gobbled it up in his mouth.

The guy who had his cock in my mouth, removed it and turned around and sat on my face. "EAT ME." He said as he jacked off. He instructed the other three guys to stop what they were doing and have me eat them. They took turns sitting on my face. When they had enough, they stood over me and jacked off. One by one I felt their hot cum raining down on me. I was drenched in cum. They left and I was alone, covered in cum, and with an erect cock.

One of the guys from my floor saw all the activity and came in to see if I was all right. I was still laying on the floor. I said, "I am fine. Everyone got their rocks off but me." He grabbed a towel and started to wipe me clean of cum. "I am sorry they did this to you. You don’t deserve this. Let me get a wet washcloth." He ran down the hall and came back within a few minutes. I was pretty much covered in cum. He wiped me down starting with my face. When he got down to my cock, I was still hard. In fact his actions with cleaning me up, was a turnon. He took his time cleaning up my cock and balls. "You have a nice body and a nice cock. Let me help you up to your bed."

All I could think of was to say, "Thanks." He hugged me. "I don’t want to be alone tonight. Please, I really need someone to stay." He took off his clothes and climbed into bed with me. I started to shiver and he held me tighter. He brushed my hair and kissed me on the cheek. He whispered in my ear, "You will be ok. Don’t worry." I turned my head towards him and we kissed. He grabbed my cock and then he ran his fingers up and down the shaft of my cock. All the sexual activity of the night made me super sensitive and I came quickly. He reached for the towel and wiped my cum off of me. He grabbed the blankets and covered us with them. He snuggled closer and kissed me on the cheek. He held me tighter and said, "Now get some sleep. Don’t worry about anything, I am here."

No comments:

Post a Comment