Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Dancer

The Dancer

I thought I was all alone in the auditorium. I used the quiet to study and sometimes nap.


I heard music starting to play and looked up to the stage. Out stepped Stephan. He had on those white ballet tights and no shirt. He was one of the dancers in the college ballet group. He stretched on the parallel bar. I spotted his bulge in his tights. He pressed against the bar and it looked like it grew in size.


After stretching he leaned against the bar. I was not sure if he was done for the day and was just cooling down. I wanted more. Much more.


He seemed to have a cramp on his foot. He sat and tried to work it out. The tights were restricting his movement. He pulled the tights off and stretched his foot. He was naked and I saw what was behind his tights. He had a magnificent body with tight muscles. I could not see his cock from my vantage point.


He completely removed his tights and placed them on the bar. He continued to sit on the floor. The music was still paying from somewhere on stage.


He stood and went through his routine. I am not an expert but he was exquisite. His movement was flawless. I watch in awe of his dancing skills. His body belonged on Mount Olympus with the other Greek gods. My mouth dropped open watching his performance. He made a pose and I saw his cock and balls. I wanted him. His cock was soft but a thing of beauty.


He continued to dance. The music ended with him posing and holding his arms around himself.


I got caught up in the moment and started to applaud. He looked up and realized he was not alone. I walked up to the stage and kept clapping. He took a bow. He turned and picked up his white tights and walked into the shadows of the auditorium.

As I realize he was gone and not coming back, I stopped clapping. I wanted to al least say a few words to him. I grabbed my things and left the auditorium. I started to walk to the library. I wanted to be alone but also not be alone.

I started to cross the street when a car pulled up and blocked me from crossing the street. The window rolled down and I heard a voice, "Need a ride?" I did not want companionship right now. I leaned over to say ‘No’ when I saw the white tights. A car stopped behind Stephan’s car and honked. I looked up and saw that the driver of the other car was irritated with us blocking traffic. Stephan smiled and said, "Come on. Last chance?"

I jumped into the car. Stephan drove off as I buckled up for the ride of my life.

2 comments:

  1. Nice brevity. Appreciated the dancer and photos, and added something meaningful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I kept it simple this time.

    ReplyDelete