Friday, September 30, 2011

The "GAME"

The “GAME”

Submitted by CATMAN

Was it just wishful thinking on my part, or was Steve flirting with me?  All week long he made subtle little comments.  He brushed up against me a few times.  Stood a little too close with a hand on my shoulder when he asked me a work related question.  Was it just coincidence that we ended up in the men's room at the same time?

I decided it was probably just my imagination.  Steve is "straight".  He knows I'm gay, because I told him, shortly after we first met a year ago.  It didn't seem to matter to him.

We were the two youngest guys in the office; it was only natural that we would bond because we joined the firm at the same week.  We worked together on several joint projects and usually hung out together during our break time. 

By anyone's standards, Steve would be considered a "hunk".   He's tall with broad shoulders, a narrow waist, dark wavy hair, hazel eyes and a dazzling smile. 

As we headed out the door that Friday after work, he volunteered that he didn't have any special plans for the weekend.   Since we are both big fans, I suggested we get together on Sunday to watch some football.   He said, "Sounds good to me.  I'll bring the beer."

I overslept and was still in my old bathrobe drinking coffee when Steve showed up at my door on Sunday.  Steve was dressed in an old jersey and some ripped jeans carrying a case of Budweiser. 

I said, "Be right back, I'm gonna go get some clothes on."

I was a little shocked when he said, "You don't have to dress on my account.  Hell, if I was home watching the game I'd be naked or in my boxers.  You can just stay in your robe if you like."

I topped off my coffee mug and started to lead the way to my den.   He paused and looked in my open bedroom door.  "Wow, a flat screen TV!  Let's watch in here.  It'll be more comfortable."  Without hesitation, he walked in and climbed up on the bed leaning against the headboard.  He patted the space next to him, "Come on.  Games about to start."

I turned on the TV, and wondered whether he would be watching a game or was he playing one? 

The game wasn't very exciting.  It would turn out to be a very one-sided game.  With each commercial break, Steve went to the kitchen for beers.  He drank more than me and began to complain that he was hot.  He pulled off his jersey and tossed it aside.  There may have been a case in my refridgerator, but I was looking at a "six-pack" in my bed.

Just before the 4th quarter was about to start, I got up to hit the bathroom to pee.  When I returned to my room, I stopped and stared.  Steve had taken off his jeans.  He said, "I told you I was hot." ( He certainly was right about that!)

We watched the rest of the game, with Steve in his boxers and me in just a bathrobe, naked underneath.  When he reached out for his beer on the night stand, the fly in his shorts gapped open and I got a good view of his big dick.

At the end of the game, Steve got up to leave but wasn't very steady on his feet after drinking for three hours.  I insisted that he should hang out here for a while till he sobered up a bit.

 I told him, "I never got a shower this morning, I feel really grubby!” 

In the bathroom, I stepped into the open shower stall and a minute later, Steve stumbled in and headed to the toilet to piss.  As he was aiming for the toilet, he turned and looked at me with a smile.  He pushed his boxers down to his ankles, stepped out of them, and walked into the shower stall with me.

Steve grabbed the bar of soap and started lathering up my back.  By the time he worked his way down to my ass, my dick was totally hard.  He worked a soapy hand up and down my crack and finally spoke.  "Like that?"

“Love it!"

He reached around me with both hands and pulled me to him.  With his chest pressed against my soapy back, I felt his hard cock between my butt cheeks.

It felt enormous and I wanted him inside of me.  With one hand on my chest, his other hand traveled down and found my dick.  He stroked me as he humped against my ass.  Then he kissed my neck.

I turned around and kissed him on the lips.  We held each other close and the kisses became really passionate.  He agreed when I suggested we should take this to the bedroom.

As we dried off, I couldn't take my eyes off of his giant dick.  It was as big as I always imagined it would be.

As Steve climbed onto the bed, he said, "I don't suck dick." 

"I DO!"  And to prove it, I crawled up between his spread legs.

He moaned as I began by licking his balls.  He moaned even louder when I licked up and down his shaft.  When I concentrated on his giant mushroom shaped dick head, he was oozing pre-cum.  I licked it and his slit before attempting to take his cock in my mouth.  He was so large; I could only manage the head and a few more inches.   To compensate, I wrapped a hand around the base of his cock and stroked him while I sucked his big dick.

Despite all of the beer, within just a few minutes he flooded my mouth with a tremendous load of his sperm.  I swallowed as fast as I could, making sure to ingest every last drop.  

Within a minute, he was passed out and snoring loudly.  I decided to let him sleep it off.  After jerkin off all over his gorgeous stomach (Which to my total satisfaction, I licked up) I left the room and headed to the kitchen.

I started to prepare an elaborate late night meal for the two of us.   I was stirring pots in my kitcken totally naked except for my chef's apron.

When I went back to the bedroom to check on him, Steve was gone!   I never heard him leave.
Next day in the office, Steve acted really distant all morning to me.  I caught up with him at lunch and said "About yesterday..."   He abruptly cut me off, "NOTHING  HAPPEND YESTERDAY!!  YOU GOT THAT, YOU LITTLE FAG???  NOTHING!!"  And he walked away.
Just as I decided I definitely needed to find new friends, the cute new Intern in our office asked if he could join me for lunch. 


No comments:

Post a Comment