Thursday, September 22, 2011

Cold Winter Night - Part 2

Cold Winter Night

Part 2 of 3

I attended my classes but kept thinking about this morning.  Getting to jack off with Nick was awesome but he said “You could have licked it off my chest.”  I wondered if he would let me do it tonight.

I was doing my class assignment when Nick returned to the dorm.  He asked if I wanted to do any video games and I agreed but first I needed to finish my class assignment.  I was almost done and I quickly finished it. 

We played for a few hours and then it was time for bed.  Nick checked the thermostat and said, “Can you believe it, the heat is out again.”

I replied, “You can always share my bed like last night.”  Nick did not wait but undressed and climbed in bed.  He had stripped down and was naked.  I decided to do the same.  So here we were naked laying next to each other.  Nick said, “I’m cold.”  I answered, “We can use our bodies for heat.” 

I laid almost on top of Nick.  We laughed and I said, “How is this?  Warm enough?”  My cock was now hard.  Nick said, “That is better.” I felt his cock grow.  We laid still for a few minutes, .  Without saying a word, I rolled off of Nick and laid next to him, side by side.  We kicked back the covers and we were both holding our hard cocks. 
   
We started to stroke our cocks.  I kept my eyes on Nick’s cock.  I looked over and saw that he had his eyes glued on my cock.  He came first.  It surprised me when he shot his cum with such force that it landed on his face.  The stream of cum landed on his cheek down to his lips.

The remainder of his load landed on his chest.  Nick laid still while I feverishly jacked off.  The sooner I came, the sooner I could lick his cum.  I felt myself getting closer to cumming and when I finally shot my load, I was relieved.  Now I can lick his cum off his body.    

I started on his chest.  I licked up his cum and swallowed each wad of cum.  It tasted good to me.  After licked his chest, I saw the stream of cum on his cheek down to his lips.  I started at his cheek and licked it down to his lips.  As I removed the last of the cum on his lips, we kissed briefly.

No comments:

Post a Comment