Thursday, September 29, 2011

Aussie Guys - Part 4

Aussie Guys

Part 4 of 4 



Today was the last day of my visit.  I reminded Wayne, “It is whatever you want to do.”  Wayne was all excited.  He wanted to go back to the beach. 

The beach was beautiful.  The sun was bright with blue skies; the sand was almost a white powder. We found a nice secluded spot.  We laid in the sun. I was on my stomach and I looked over to Wayne, who looked great.  All the fucking we did this week had toned up his muscles.  I wanted to do it one more time right here on the beach.

He rolled over to his side and I looked at his Speedo.  He was excited and his cock was pressing against the material.  He said, “You like what you see?”

I smiled and said, “It is a beautiful sight.”  He teased me, “Want to see more?”  He pulled his waistband down and his bush of pubes stood out against his tan line.  He did not stop but pulled the waistband down below his balls.  His cock was awesome.  He had a massive seven inches with a nice mushroom head.  I let my one finger run along the length of his shaft. I played with the hairs on his balls.

I told him, “It is my turn, fuck me right now.”  Wayne looked around and saw that we were pretty much alone. I reached into my backpack and pulled out lube.  I said, “Always ready.”   I squeezed some lube on my hand and I applied it to his cock.  I rolled over on my back and lifted my legs and applied some lube to my ass.  

Wayne positioned himself between my legs.  He leaned in and kissed me.  His cockhead was at my ass opening.  I felt him press it against the opening and then he pushed and was in me.  He held my legs up and fucked me.  A cool breeze was blowing off the water.  I looked up at the blue skies surrounding Wayne body.  He looked gorgeous.

I placed my hands against his chest and squeezed.  It seemed like heaven and I did not want it to end.  But like all things, I heard Wayne breathing stop and then he came inside of me.  He grunted as he finished cumming.  He then lowered himself and laid on top of me.  His lips touched mine.  His kiss was long and passionate.

That moment was etched into my brain, and to this day, I remember that moment. 

I missed my plane the next day, and the next, and the next, and the next. 

All I can say is “Good Day Mate’        


No comments:

Post a Comment