Monday, September 19, 2011

Artist - Part 2

Artist

Part 2 of 2

It did not take him long to finish the drawing.  He held it up for my inspection and I was pleased with the finish product. He was quite good.  I sat on the bed admiring the drawing.  We were both still naked.  I looked over and he was getting hard once again.  He took the drawing from my hands and said, “This will get me an A+.”

I said, “And what do I get?”  He placed the drawing in a safe place and pushed me down to the bed and laid on my chest.  He looked deep into my eyes.  We kissed.  His hands moved down to my cock and balls.  My cock was already hard and as he manipulated my cock, I got chills.  He reached down between my legs and groped around trying to find my asshole.

I opened my legs and made room for his hand.  He finally found my asshole and started to rub his finger around the opening.  He was driving me crazy. He finally inserted his finger and I gave out a low moan.  He kept fingering me as he lifted my legs and replace his finger with his tongue.  I went wild with desire.  I pushed his head into my ass.  He reached deep into my ass hole with his tongue.    

His warm moist tongue darted in and out of my asshole.  I continued to moan, until he replaced his tongue with his cock.  I was not ready for his large cock to be pushed into my asshole.  It took my breath away.  I must of let out a scream, because he actually stopped to check if I was ok.  I nodded that I was ok and he started a slow fucking motion.  I let out a moan with each thrust of his hips. 

He then picked up speed, and it turned into a hard pounding of my ass.  I held on to my hips and my moans turned into heavy breathing. 

My cock was hard from the pounding and I grabbed it and stroked it in sync with his movements.  I was back to moaning with each thrust.  I could not take it any longer and I shot my load, landing high on my chest.  His pounding continued until he pulled out and stroked his cock and shot his load.  It landed on my chest, mixing with my cum.            

When he was finished, he scooped up the cum and fed it to me.  I let it accumulate in my mouth.  He then kissed me.  He licked my face clean. 

We laid there exhausted.   

No comments:

Post a Comment