Sunday, September 4, 2011

Modeling Underwear - Part 3

Modeling Underwear

Story and Photos by Jay

Part 3 of 3   

Josh was fast asleep when I woke up.  It was still early, so I decided to just lay there and not disturb Josh.


I laid there naked from our sexual romp from the night before.  I looked down and my cock was all curled up around my balls like a resting dog.  It was in a soft state.  I thought to myself, “It needs to rest up.  It had a busy day yesterday.”


As I remembered our underwear modeling yesterday, I felt my cock stirring.  It reared it cock head and raised it up and grew thick and hard. 


I laid there looking down and watching my cock grow.  After yesterday’s action, it was telling me it was ready for more.  My cockhead grew in size as blood flowed into my penis. 


From my position, I now saw a rock hard cock.


Josh woke and looked at my cock as it started back at him.  My peehole was like a one eye Cyclops.


I turned and knelt on the bed. 


My cock begging for action from Josh., who smiled and said, “Looks like you are ready for more. 


He flicked his tongue at the tip of my cockhead, and then he took it into his mouth, wrapping his lips around my shaft and slowly inhaling my cock into his mouth.


My cockhead grew as it slid deep into his mouth. 


He released my cock and it stood there waiting for his mouth to return.

I looked down at my cock, standing tall and waiting of the return of Josh's mouth.  But he was busy kissing me and sticking his tongue deep into my mouth.

 
Josh returned to my cock and took his time and sucked slowly letting me enjoy his warm moist mouth.  He moved around and let me taste his cock.  He started to gyrate his hips as he pumped his cock back and forth in my mouth.  


Josh released his lips from around my cock.  He moaned as his humping to my mouth continued.  I reached down and grabbed my cock.


Rather quickly, Josh increased his speed and he was close to cumming.  He had stopped sucking me as he got closer to cumming.  His breathing intensified, until he held his breath and I felt his hot cum hit the back of my throat.

My cock was ready for its turn to cum.  It only took me a few strokes and then I blasted away with shooting my cum on to my stomach.  A pool of cum accumulated just above my hairline of my pubes.      


Later that morning, I got ready to leave.  I asked Josh, “Next time you model and I will take pictures.”

   

3 comments:

  1. Good idea: photos of Josh's cock next time :-)
    Thank you, Jay, for all the trouble you have taken over this series and for continuing to entertain your readers so well. I particularly love that last photo, with your satisfied sticky fingers :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story, Jay. I liked how suddenly a guy named John was licking your cock! HaHa! Nice of Josh to let him join in! lol jk
    Great photos.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  3. You caught me. I middle name is John. I got confused. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete