Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Aussie Guys - Part 2

Aussie Guys

Part 2 of 4


When I got back at the flat, I found Wayne in his bedroom.  He was sitting in his underwear with his computer on his lap, surfing the net.  He looked up at me and said, “Did you get fucked?”  I smiled and said, “Yeah.”  I told him all the juicy details. 

I needed to shower, so I went off to the bathroom.  I could not find the spare towels, so I headed back to Wayne’s room.  He was laying on his bed.  He still had his underwear on.  It was obvious that his cock was hard.  He played with it and pushed his waistband down and out sprang his cock.

I watched as he jacked off.  His cock was as big as the lifeguard.  My ass twitched.  It wanted more.  I walked in and sat on the edge of the bed.  Wayne looked up at me and pointed his cock towards me.  I placed my hand on his leg and moved it slowing towards his cock.  It was rock hard. 

I sat there naked, so I went into action.  I climbed over him and straddled him.  He guided his cock to the opening of my ass.  I sat on it and felt it spread over my hole and enter my ass.  I leaned back to brace myself, as Wayne started to fuck me.                      

Wayne stared at my cock.  He could not get his eyes off of it.  He reached out and grabbed it. I continued to ride his cock.  I saw him lick his lips.  I saw his eyes roll back into his head and he moaned as he came.

When he was done, I moved my cock towards his face.  He still held it in his hand.  He kissed the tip of my cock, and then he took it deep in his throat.  His tongue moved around my shaft and I humped slowly.  I increased my speed and felt his tongue swirling around my cock and I could not hold back.  I came. It was a large load.  I just kept cumming.

I laid next to Wayne.  He said we needed to clean up.  I grabbed him and pinned him to the bed.  I said, “Just tell me one thing.” 

He answered, “What?” 

I said, “Where are the spare towels?” 

No comments:

Post a Comment