Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Steven's Place - Part 3

Steven’s Place

Part 3 of 3


It was getting almost time for me to head back home.  Steven noticed that I was not in a jovial mood.  We worked outside in his yard.  I looked around and imagined planting a garden in one corner of the yard and putting more flowers in the other side of the yard.

Steven interrupted my dreaming and said he was going to take a shower.  I told him I will be there in a minute.  I put away the tools and headed inside.  Steven was already in the shower.  I undressed and stood against the bathroom wall and wished I could stay forever.

Steven climbed out of the shower and came up to me.  He kissed me and held his soapy body against mine.  He asked me, “What’s the matter?”  I replied “Nothing.”  He grabbed my hands and placed them above my head.  His kisses were more passionate.  

He pulled me over to the shower and led me into the stall.  The hot water poured down on us.  He held me tightly.  I stood there as he lather up my body and cleaned the sweat, dirt, and grime from my body.

When he was done, he took my hand and we walked into the bedroom.  He gently took me to the bed.  He rolled over and had me laying on top of him.  His hands were all over me.  My cock was hard, as he lifted his legs.  He grabbed my cock and guided it to his asshole.  I said, “I never…”

Steven placed his finger on my mouth.  He whispered, “You will be ok.”   He gently kissed me and as he held me, My cock was once again positioned at his ass hole.  He reached down with his right hand, and helped my cock entered his tight ass ring. 

I was now in up to my cockhead.  It felt wonderful.  He gave me a push and I went in farther.  He moved his mouth from my lips to my earlobe.  I was now all the way in.  He whispered, “Start pumping.”

I took over and  humped.  I pulled almost all the way out and then thrust all the way in.  I heard Steven moan with delight.  So I increased my speed.  I started to feel the urge to cum.  I knew I was close.  Steven sensed it and held me tightly as I released my semen inside of him.  I felt a wet feeling on my stomach and looked down and saw that Steven had cum and sprayed cum all over our stomachs. 

We lay together for the longest time.  I finally said, “I need to go.  Where are my things?”

Steven smiled and said, “Where they belong, in the dresser.”  

I had been living out of the suitcase all weekend.  I asked, “What are they doing there?”

Steven looked into my eyes and smiled, “I can’t have you move in and live out of a suitcase.”

I smiled from ear to ear.  I jumped on top of Steven and kiss him.

I started to plan my garden. 

       

                    


2 comments: