Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Labor Day

Hope you are having a great weekend!

All three parts of Modeling Underwear are posted.  Hope you enjoyed reading the story and see the pictures of my cock.  Email me at storyman3119@yahoo.com with comments


Monday will be the posting of Sauna at the Fitness Center.  There are three parts to this story.  Part 1 will be posted at 5 AM Monday morning.     

Part 1 takes place in the bathroom at the urinal.  See the first ever video of my cock peeing.
Part 2 takes place in the sauna.
Part 3 takes place in the shower   

Usually I will be posting Part 2 at 5AM Tuesday and Part 3 at 5 AM Wednesday.  Email me if you want to see the posting of Part 2 on Monday at 11 am and Part 3 on Monday at 2 PM.  For my readers in other countries, if I wake up to multiple emails, I will post earlier.

Send your comments to storyman3119@yahoo.com

Love,
Jay

1 comment:

  1. You know what I am like, Jay: I love the suspense. So I am happy to take the instalments one day at a time and to enjoy waiting for the next one. But of course, if others vote for a quicker supply, I shall not complain :-)

    ReplyDelete