Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Car Wash

Car Wash


I needed to get the car washed.  I was going to take it to one of the businesses but spotted some guys from the fraternity washing cars.

I drove down the street to check it out and saw a guy holding a sign that said ‘CAR WASH’.  It was only $5.  I sat in the car and watch the hunky guys lather up the car.  They all seemed to be muscular and probably work out on a regular schedule.  They had nice bodies, with really nice chests muscles.  I wished I could see more of them.  I watched them bend over to wash the other cars and their butts were in the air.   

One of the guys knocked on the window and asked how I was doing.  I said “Great.  Do you clean interiors?”   He smiled and said, “We wash the car inside and out, and the deluxe wash comes with full service.  It is out back.”  I said, “I’ll take the full service.”  He directed me to pull into the back of the building. 


I drove around and spotted the full service area.  My mouth dropped open.  The guys were all naked for the full service.  It was definitely my kind of car wash.  My cock was hard from seeing all the naked guys.  When the guys bent over to wash the car, their butts stuck out.  I wanted to stick my face into their cracks.     

A cute guy who had a great body and beautiful cock, climbed into the car and started to clean everything.  I asked, “Should I leave?”  He said “No.  Just sit back and relax.” 


I watched as he worked.  His cock was swaying as he wiped the dashboard. I could not take my eyes off of it.  His hand brushed against my leg.  I had on shorts.  He saw the tent in my shorts from my rock hard cock.  He ran his hand up my thigh and brushed against my cock and balls.  I sat back and enjoyed the feel. He played with my cock and balls for a couple minutes.  When he stopped, I opened my eyes.  His cock was rock hard as well. 

He grabbed the top of my shorts and pulled them down.  My hard cock sprang up.  He grabbed my cock and started to jack me off.  I leaned back in the car and let him do his job.  He had a nice touch. 

After as few jerks of my cock, he placed his lips on the tip of my cock and gave it a light kiss.  He then placed his lips around my cock and he started bobbing up and down, as he sucked on my cock. I felt his tongue wrap around my shaft.  He played with my balls.  I closed my eyes and felt myself getting ready to cum.  My load was thick and landed all over my stomach. 

He helped cleaned me up.  He even pulled my shorts back up.  He finished cleaning the interior.  I drove off in a sparking clean car, inside and out.  And the extra service was well worth it. 


I drove around the block and re-entered the car wash.  The same guy climbed into the car.  I said, “You missed a spot.”  As I reached for his cock, it got hard and he smiled. 

3 comments:

  1. Great story, Jay. Have I read this before? Seemed familiar.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mistake. It appeared June 12. My bad. Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem, Jay. It is a good story, and it was nice to read it again :-)

    ReplyDelete