Thursday, September 15, 2011

Ganymede - Part 2

Ganymede

a reader submitted story by JC of blondtwinks.nibblebit.com


Part 2 of 2



The evening wore on slowly, I watched television a bit, zapping from channel to channel, without being able to get interested in anything.  This boy,   was still on my mind… What a cutie he was!  I had sucked one of the handsomest boys I had ever seen.  And then I realized I had got his name wrong. He wasn’t  Mr Jani  Meade , but he had actually said «Ganymede»,  and that name, though quite unusual,  did strike a chord in my head.

I had  a look at Google to find more about  this Ganymede : in Greek mythology, Ganymede was  the most beautiful boy that ever existed. Zeus and he became  lovers… The most beautiful boy that ever existed…  and he had been here with me… and I had sucked him…

Around 11p.m. I was about to go to  sleep, when  there was a knock at the door. «What’s the matter? Who’s pissing me off at that time ? » I grumbled,  moving to the door. «Who’s there ? What’s the matter? » I asked gruffly.  I vaguely  heard an answer that I couldn’t understand. I had to repeat my question  and then I clearly heard : « Ganymede»

Ganymede ! I rushed to unlock the door. There he was, in all his splendour,  dressed in a white tight sleeveless top and jeans; he looked great… and hot !  Yes indeed, the most gorgeous, definitely the most beautiful twink I had ever seen,  a beautiful, dark curly hair, Greek God standing in front of me.

«Can I come in?» he asked almost shyly. Of course he could ! As he walked into the room I  could see his  butt, hugged by tight jeans, even hotter than the rest…

« O Ganymede »,  I said, «I adore your body. I want to make love to you.»

He  fell into my arms  and we began kissing and petting. Naturally both of us got rock hard in no time. I reached down and fondled him through his pants while taking him to the bed.  I was so horny that I didnt want to spend alot of time on useless foreplay. There are days when I love it, but  I really couldn’t wait with this marvel of a boy, with this teen-age tight ass.

Ganymede was lying on his stomach and he knew what I wanted to do. And I’m sure his need was as great as mine or even greater. I lubricated a finger and slid it up his crack and finally in…He slammed his ass back to me and took my finger deep. Soon I added second finger and while I was fingering him, I  put a condom on and smeared my cock with lube. Then I lay on him,  put my cock on the hole of his ass and pushed  hard. He shouted in pain but I didn’t stop and started fucking. He took my entire cock up into his ass. It was good and tight.

For a good time I just fucked him, keeping my dick steady deep inside him, then we rolled off : he lay on his back with his legs up and I was able to  jerk  his cock off while fucking his ass.

Ganymede was good and I couldn’t have thought of a better partner .

I had started off slowly and then  I sped up, fucking the boy faster and faster, making him  moan loudly. I too was  filling the room with echoes of pleasure. Damn, this boy was good ! I could feel my balls tighten as they slapped against him.

My cock throbbed and swelled. I threw my head back as the explosion ripped through me and I pulsed cum into his ass; I filled him and overflowed him.

I collapsed on the boy, still in him, panting, when I felt his ass squeeze tight; I realized he was bucking and he started  to cum over me without having to pump himself. It just blew out of his cock and I watched as it spurted out down onto my hair, face  and chest . It felt  so warm…

A few minutes later, Ganymede was leaving. He  covered me with my white sheet and blanket before he departed my room, shutting off my bedside lamp.

Ganymede…
«How, in the morning brightness,
You all around shine at me,
Springtime, Beloved!
With thousandfold love-bliss
The holy feeling
Of your eternal warmth
Presses itself upon my heart
Unending beauty!»
Ganymed (Goethe)

No comments:

Post a Comment