Saturday, September 17, 2011

Sauna Three Way

Sauna Three Way


I got into the sauna and I had the whole place to myself.  I laid down my towel and laid on top of it on my stomach.  It felt good to stretched out on the bench.  I had pushed myself on my workout and I felt tight and sore. 

The door opened and in walked two guys that I recognized from the gym.  One guy was a couple years younger than me.  The other guy was a few years older.

I started to get up when they both said, “No.  You are fine the way you are.”  I told them I was sore from my workout.  The younger guy, who took a seat in front of my head, placed his hands on my shoulders and started to massage my muscles. 

I told him it felt good and not to stop.  The older guy started to massage my calf muscles.  I felt great.  In fact, I felt too good and started to get a hardon.  Both guys were moved their hands all over my body.  The younger guy was now massaging my back.  I felt his balls brushed against my hair. The older guy had his hands on my ass cheeks and was massage them.  

I was putty in their hands.  The younger guy said “Roll over.”  I quickly rolled on my back.  My cock was hard and sticking straight up.  As the younger guy massaged my chest muscles, his balls hung down just above my face.  I started to lick his balls.   The younger guy stopped massaging and then I felt a mouth on my cock.  At first I thought it was the older guy but then a mouth sucked on one of my balls. 

I reached up and pulled the younger guy cock down and inhaled his cock all the way down to his pubes. Having two guys suck on your cock and balls was exciting.  I felt close to cumming.  The younger guy increased his sucking action and I tensed my muscles and shot my load. 

I released his cock as I unload my cum into his mouth.  The younger guy started to jack off and I opened my mouth to catch his load.  It took only a few strokes and them he aimed at my mouth and shot his load.  Cum landed all over my face and neck.  I forgot about the older guy.  He positioned himself at my face and jacked off.  His load landed mostly on my face.  It was not much cum but what came out was thick and sticky.

We sat up and grabbed out towels and headed for the showers.  I felt great.  

1 comment:

  1. Hi jay - great story. I am "inspired" ... I often want to massage guys at my gym... But it just to out of place in a str8 gym. I've done it in bathhouses and in gyms in the Casrtro. Its such a nice way to start a fire :-)
    Don
    A3deyeblind

    ReplyDelete