Sunday, September 11, 2011

Steven's Place - Part 1

Steven’s Place

Part 1 of 3


It seems like forever.  The last time I saw Steven was at the July 4th celebration.  I can still remember it like it was yesterday.  I loved being in his arms.  He made me feel so safe and loved. He held me so tight, I could not breathe.  When he made love to me, it was like a million fireworks were being set off.   It was awesome.  We were together only one night, but it was a wonderful romantic night.  And when he invited me to visit when he got his own place, I was ecstatic.

He said he would call once he got settled in.  I waited for the phone to ring.  It was nerve racking.  Day by day, I waited.  Then I got his phone call telling me he missed me and that he got his own place now.  I could not stop smiling.  My cock went from soft to hard faster than the speed of light.

He gave me his address and asked when I could come down.  I told him I would go after work on Friday, and spend the weekend.  It would be late when I get there, but nothing would stop me.  Steven said he would leave the door unlocked.  Steven said, “Just come in and if I am asleep, wake me.”

I was so excited when Friday rolled around. I packed a bag for my visit and threw it in the car.  I would leave after work.  Everything at work seemed to drag, until it was finally quitting time.   Traffic was slow and horrendous.  Night came and I knew I would be late.  I found Steven’s place and parked the car and grabbed my bag.  I found his door unlocked, just as he said it would be. 

I looked around and found the place empty.  I went to the bedroom door and opened it.  Steven was asleep.  I walked to the foot of the bed and watch him sleeping.  He looked so peaceful. I did not want to wake him.  I decided to get undressed and ease into bed and lay next to him.  I quietly got undressed.  My cock was hard and ready for action but it would have to wait. 

I climbed into bed.  Steven’s back was towards me.  I place my arm around Steven.  It felt good to hold him.  I took a deep breath and inhaled his aroma.  My cock was extremely hard, but I was determined to not wake him.  I pulled the sheet up over us.  Steven shifted in his sleep and grabbed my arm and pulled it tightly towards his chest.  I placed my hand against his muscular chest.  I could feel his heart slowly beating.

The rhythm of his breathing lulled me to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment