Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Sauna at the Fitness Center - Part 3

Sauna at the Fitness Center

Part 3 of 3

We took stalls across from each other.  I soaped up and the other guy watched me as he soaped up and showered.  I decided to give him a show so I got all soapy and covered my pubes and cock and balls with lather.  His eyes were glued to watching me. 


I took my time.  I watch him stare at me as I rubbed soap all over my balls and shaft of my cock. It felt slippery and my hand glided along the shaft of my cock.  His cock was hard from watching me. 


I grabbed my cock and started to jack off.  His cock got hard from watching me. He jerked it a few time but he was too excited from watching me.  I watched him cum.


My hand quickly slided along my cock.  I leaned against the shower wall and braced myself .  I shot my first wad and it shot across the aisle and hit him right in the middle of his chest.  The next shot landed on his cock.  Each shot of cum was less forceful, until I was drained.


We finished showering and headed to the lockers.  I was drained from the activity of the day.



He thought we were done.  But I decided to give him a real show.  I took my time toweling down.  He stood in front of a fan, air drying himself and watching me.  I walked over and joined him.  He studied every inch of my body.

We finish dressing and left together.  We exchanged names and agree to meet again in the future.                
       

6 comments:

  1. So, Jay, did you really get the guy's number, and have you gotten together with him?
    Very hot.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw him today. Let's just say that the sauna was hotter than usual. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news, Jay! I hope it gets hotter and hotter...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe you need to do a sequal.....

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  5. I plan on doing more fun times at the Fitness Center. I got to admit I got some good comments on my cock and especially my balls. They are a mouthful. Look at the tab labeled explaining the story for behind the scene tidbits. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  6. Past tense of "slide" is "slid," not "slided."

    Also two sentences after that you have a compound sentence that goes on too long. ("I shot .. and it shot .. and hit him.") Break it up, to match the rest of your sentences. Generally they are terse, as befits an action-filled story. (That's a compliment.)

    ReplyDelete