Friday, September 2, 2011

Modeling Underwear - Part 1

Modeling Underwear

Story and Photos by Jay

Part 1 of 3

My friend, Josh, called from college, here in the city.  He wanted another session with me modeling some of my underwear.  I was always ready for fun with my underwear.  He said he would take pictures and he would be discreet, just shots from the waist down.  I was cool with that.

I grabbed my gym bag and threw in some selected underwear that I thought would look good for the photo shoot.  I rushed to his dorm at the university.  When I got there, Josh was all ready for me.  I put on my first pair.  It was a colorful striped pair of bikini briefs.  Josh clicked away.  I posed as he moved around the room to get different angles.  I then turned around to change to another pair.


With my back to Josh, I removed the first pair, and put on another one.  It was a standard white brief. Josh said, “Nice.  Very nice. Tightee Whitee, I love them.”  He again moved around the room to get different angles.  He removed his shirt and said, “Next please.”


Again with my back to Josh, I took off the white briefs and put on a pair of white trunks.  They were good and tight.  Josh said, “Good.  I can see your outline of your cock and balls.  Fantastic.”  He stared for a few minutes.  Then he remembered what he needed to do.  He clicked away.  When he was done, he removed his shorts and stood there in just his underwear.  I told Josh I had a couple more pieces of underwear. 


Josh was excited seeing me in my underwear and was getting aroused.  I put on a red paid of trunks underwear.  It held my cock and balls and looked good on me.  My cockhead showed against the material.           



Josh was slower on taking these pictures.  I think he wanted to dig into them and get at my cock.  But I had one more pair to model.  I told Josh, “Wait. One more.” 

9 comments:

  1. So good, Jay! Nicely teasing, getting us excited, making us wait for more... Great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ben. Glad you liked it. What about the rest of my readers. Tell me what you think by leaving a comment or email me at storyman3119@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay, these photos are great, and your story is fun. You should have us vote on which underwear we like best on you. I think I like the white trunks best, but the red ones in the last photo are great too. Can't wait for the rest of it.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. MB, I almost did a poll but wanted to see the voting continue for the next two days. Will it go up after seeing gthe story and pictures? Let's see. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice post Jay, looking forward to parts two and three. Felt like I was in the dorm room watching you and Josh play.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Joe. Hope you enjoy part 2 and 3. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow Jay you dont half pack them pants lol .but jay take my advice the stripy briefs BURN EM BURN EM ALL . Lee Gstar

    ReplyDelete
  8. But the stripy briefs are brand new. Just got them a week ago. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  9. Keep them, Jay! They look great on you :-)

    ReplyDelete