Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Aussie Guys - Part 3

Aussie Guys

Part 3 of 4


I climbed into the shower and lathered up. Wayne came into the bathroom and asked me if I was hitting the beach tomorrow.  I climbed out of the shower and pressed myself against Wayne’s body.  I grabbed his hands and held them up over his head.  I kiss him for the longest time.  I leaned back and I looked deep into his eyes.  They were sparkling.  

I said, “Tomorrow is your day.  We will do only what you want to do.”  His cock reacted to our kissing and stood up straight.  I walked back to the shower and pulled Wayne along.  The hot water felt good as it splashed against our body.  I grabbed the soap and worked up some lather and started to wash Wayne’s body.  I took my time and covered every inch of his body with soap.  I massaged it in and then let the hot water rinse him off.

Wayne was enjoying the attention. I enjoyed washing his muscular chest.  I reached down and lathered up his cock.  He let out a sigh as wrapped my hands around his shaft and worked the lather into his bush of pubes.  I reached up his balls and slowly soaped them up and then rinse them.      

He turned around and I washed his broad back down to his ass cheeks.  After rinse off the soap from his ass, I got down on my knees and stuck my tongue between his ass cheeks and started to rim his ass.  I probed deep into his ass with my tongue. I heard a low moan and continued to rim him until the low moan became a loud cry, “Fuck me.”  I stood up and wrapped my hands around him.  I held him, as I rubbed my cock between his ass cheeks.  He begged, “Fuck me.”

I inserted my cock and started to slowly hump him.   Wayne bent over and I increased my thrusts.  He held his cheeks further apart as I slammed my cock repeatedly until I was ready to cum.  I pulled out and watch as I came on his back.  The water from the shower rinsed off his body.  The cum flowed off and splashed on the shower floor and then the water took it to the drain.        

We climbed out of the shower and I wrapped a bath towel around Wayne shoulders.  I kissed him and said, “Tomorrow is your day.”

2 comments:

  1. DAMN! That's a very hot shower! I could feel the steam way over here. And my cock was pointing it all out to me!
    One of the best, Jay!
    Don
    A3rdeyeblind

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you Don, Aussie Guys is one of the best. Do I hear 'sequel'? Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete