Thursday, September 8, 2011

Time for Bed

Time for Bed



It had been a busy holiday weekend.  I was exhausted.  Tomorrow was a work day, so I needed to get up early for the commute.  I undressed and climbed into bed.  I pulled the covers up to my chin.  The bed felt good and comfortable.


I laid there and felt something.  I lifted the covers and it was my cock.  It was hard and pointed upward.  I threw the covers back and started at my hard cock.


I was tired.  I did not want to jack off.  I pulled the covers back up.  I laid there but I felt my cock rubbing against the covers.  I kicked the covers back off and looked down once again.  I yelled at it, “Come on, I am tired.  I promise I do it tomorrow.”

I pulled the covers back up and turned on my side.  There was no stopping my cock.  It had grown harder and more erect.  I kicked back the covers and looked at it all hard and throbbing.  I gave in.


I found a cock ring in the drawer of my night stand and snapped it in place.  My cock stood straight up, ready for action.


I grabbed some lube from the night stand and applied it to my cock I slowly stroked my cock from the tip of my penis down the shaft to the base of my cock.  I did it repeatedly, twisting my hand.  It felt good and I was glad I had decided to jack off.


 increased my speed and felt myself getting ready to cum.  My cock quivered with anticipation.  It started to erupt with cum.  It shot a stream of cum that landed on my stomach.  Some cum flowed down the mushroom head of my cock and the cum dropped to my pubes. 


More cum shot out and landed on my hand.  The remainder of my cum leaked out and before long the base of my cock was covered in semen. 
I laid there and could feel the cum flowing down from the tip of my cock , onto my hand, and then onto my pubes and surrounding area. 

I was finished.  I looked at my cock and saw that my peephole was oozing the last drops of cum.  My cock head was covered in cum.  I felt ready for bed.

I wiped myself clean and pulled the covers up and snuggled in my bed.  I said “Good night.”  I felt my cock twitched in reply. 


   

 

8 comments:

  1. Jay, these are the best photos yet! I love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude u got the sweetest little cock i seen in a long time. great big balls on u 2 put yor junk out like that. yor def a man. and oh ya, nice job grooming lad. id bury my face in that little patch of fuzz anytime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jay,
    I def agree with Scott that you have huge balls to put yourself out there. Way to go!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to do something more than just one picture of my cock. I gave you all I could give. You can't say that Jay does not deliver.

    I still want to do a better job at taking pictures while cumming. Maybe I will ducktape the camea to my hand, so I won't drop the camera.

    Love ya,

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. ... or ask a friend to hold it for you :-)
    [I mean, of course, to hold the camera ;-)]

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyway, as far as I am concerned, these cumshots are great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hot wanking with a ormal sized US cut cock! Those balls need teabagging urgently!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are invited to have them to yourself.

    ReplyDelete