Friday, September 9, 2011

Sun Bathing - Part 1

Sun Bathing

Photo and Story by Jay

Part 1 of 2

It was a hot day for September.  I knew there would not be too many hot days left.  I wanted to lay out one last time before Fall came and we had cool temperatures once again.

I checked my neighbor car port, and it was empty. He was gone.  I had privacy for a while, and since I love to sun bathe in the nude, I did not want to surprise him and shock his Midwest upbringing. 

He was a nice neighbor, friendly, and personable.  Someone I could get interested in, but he seemed very straight, so I played it safe when I was around him.


I pulled off my shorts and sat naked with the sun beating down on me.  There is a feeling when the sun hits you when you naked that is a wonderful feeling.  It recharges your batteries.  I closed my eyes and felt like I could fall asleep. 



Some sweat rolled down my chest and made its way to my cock.  It hit the base of my shaft and then moved down to the tip of my penis.  The sweat hesitated and then dropped to my towel.

I felt excited as the bead of sweat made it journey from my chest to my cock.  My cock grew thick and semi hard.  The sun continued to shine brightly and I had more sweat bead on me and then run down to my cock and balls.  Without touching myself, I was getting aroused.     

My cock was begging for attention but I decided to play safe and not do anything.  I spread my towel on the patio floor and laid down.  My cock rolled over to the side as if it was a needle on a compass, pointing to my neighbor’s house. My cock rested on my thigh.


As I laid there soaking up the rays of sunshine, my cock decided to move once again and rolled on its back and pointed up towards my face.    My cock shrunk down to resting size.  Even though I was outside and naked, I felt safe and secure.  Nothing could change that feeling.    


I was just starting to doze off, when I heard “Hi Jay.”

4 comments:

  1. Jay -
    LMAO! I Luv It! "Hi Jay". That would startle the shit out of me! lol
    btw, Jay, I am interested in the story behind these stories. Who is taking the photos? I would love to hear the story of how it came about that you asked this person to take these photos. It's prolly a great story!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Gomer Pyle would say, suprize,suprize,suprize. Great way to really get aquainted with your hot neighbor. Oh by the way Jay, you do have a hot set of balls. hal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your left ball drops much lower than the right one;quite normal and sexual.Some teabagging to the left ball would be delicious!

    ReplyDelete