Saturday, September 10, 2011

Sun Bathing - Part 2

Sun Bathing

Part 2 of 2 

I was between sleep and being awake.  I hear my neighbor’s voice.  He seemed off in the distance.  I could hear him saying,”Jay, you are going to burn.  You want some sun tan lotion?”

I nodded and could feel the lotion on my hot skin.  It was being applied to my legs, starting with my feet.  He moved up my legs and was at my thighs.  I felt the slow circular motions that brushed against my balls.

Lotion was being applied now on my balls.  I moved between sleep and being awake again.  My cock was next.  The lotion was not just being applied but massaged deep into the skin.  It felt good and I let out a low moan, as my neighbor rubbed my cockhead and I responded with a louder moan and a now growing cock.  

I felt cool liquid being applied to my chest.   When every inch of my chest was covered, his hand returned to my cock.  One hand pulled up and down on my shaft while the other hand held my balls.  

His hand slid up and down my shaft.  The faster he went, the closer I felt to cumming.  I let out a low moan which was encouragement to my neighbor.  He knew he was doing a good job.  Just as a smile appeared on his face, I shot a wad of cum and it landed high on my chest. My neighbor continued to stroke my cock and I emptied what reserve of semen that I had.   

I drifted off to sleep.



When I awoke I looked down and I had cum on my chest.  It had mingled with the sun tan lotion which I did not remember applying.  I look down and my cock pointed to my neighbor’s house.  Could it be?   

    



 

No comments:

Post a Comment