Sunday, September 25, 2011

Brad

Brad

Submitted by CATMAN

As I was getting dressed in our hotel room, I questioned: how I had been stuck with looking after Brad tonight for his bachelor party.  I guess my sister, Karen, thought I would be a good choice since I'm not much of a drinker.

Brad took a long time in the shower which gave me ample time to reflect on when we first met two years ago. 

It was my parents’ annual Fourth of July barbeque/pool party.  Karen decided to use the occasion to introduce her new boyfriend to the family.  He walked out of the house to the pool in a red speedo.  WOW!  He looked like a California surfer boy with his shaggy sandy blond hair, blue eyes, and his tanned swimmer build.  I had to drop into the pool to hide my growing erection.

Brad was always around during those two years and I found him to be funny, smart and talented.  I was extremely jealous of Karen. 

At the time, I was totally hiding deep in my closet.  When I finally decided to "come out" to my family,. I decided  to tell Karen and Brad first.  Karen was a little "weirded out" about it, but Brad just said, "That's cool, dude."  My parents were okay eventually but it took a little time.

Now here I was about to stand in my big sister's wedding as she married someone I still I had a great big crush on.

Between the drinks and shots, by the time I got Brad back to our room, he was plastered!   It was really late and there was a wedding in the morning.  In the time it took for brad to get his sweater and shirt off, I was already stripped and in bed.  Then he shoved down his jeans and underwear to his ankles and staggered around the room to remove them while he still had his shoes on.  He stumbled against his bed and seemed to pass out half on and half off the bed.

I couldn't leave him like that. I got out of bed and crossed the room to help him.

I removed his shoes and socks and then his jeans and boxers.  It was the first time ever I would see him totally naked and he looked awesome.  I wanted desperately to crawl up between his legs and suck his big dick, but I didn't think it was right to take advantage of a drunken passed-out guy.

He was dead weight as I wrapped my arms around him, my bare chest against his, as I somehow managed to drag him up into the middle of his bed.
Before I could get off of him, our naked bodies pressed against each other, he was suddenly awake. 

"HOLD ME! HOLD ME! THE ROOM IS SPINNING!  MAKE IT STOP!!"

"SHHHH!  I'M HERE.  EVERYTHING WILL BE OKAY!"

But it wasn't, my dick was going hard and so was his.  I rolled off to the side and continued to hold him.  Eventially, he fell asleep and I went back to the other bed and jerked off.

The next morning, I didn't know quite what to expect. I thought Brad would have a horrible hangover, but he seemed to be his old self. 

As he was drying off from his shower in our room, he said to me, "You could have taken advantage of me last night, but you didn't.  I respect you for that, but I wish you had."

I was totally shocked!  I just sat there silent on the side of my bed and had no idea what to say.

He tossed his towel aside and walked over to me.  Standing directly in front of me his cock was inches from my face.

"Last chance before I'm a married man!"

So what do you think happened?   Of course, I sucked his dick.  Then he surprised me and he sucked mine.

Three years later when their marriage fell apart, Brad showed up on my doorstep.  That was just two weeks ago.  Who knows what will happen next?




No comments:

Post a Comment