Saturday, September 3, 2011

Modeling Underwear - Part 2

Modeling Underwear

Story and Photos by Jay

Part 2 of 3
I pulled on the last pair of underwear.  It was my gray bikini brief that I wore outside when I sun bathe.  I reached down to my cock and positioned it to my left.  I turned and Josh was staring with his mouth open.  He said, “WOW.”

I stood there as he savored each picture that he took.  Josh knew he would have a record of what I wore and he could review the pictures later for his enjoyment, over and over again.  He took close-ups.  I told him “Let’s try something else.”


I pull the waistband down to reveal my pubes.  I had recently trimmed and shaved my area around my cock and balls and Josh had not seen how I looked before.   Josh clicked away and said, “Looking good.  More.”


I pulled the waistband down to my cock. It laid along the waistband. You could see the shaft and cockhead of my cut cock.  Josh did not say anything but was taking deep breaths.  His mouth was dry and he could hardly talk.  He weakly said, “More.”  It was almost a whisper.


I let my cock drop over the waistband.  Josh sat down.  He took a few more pictures but he was almost done for today.  I pulled my briefs down below my balls. 


He looked at my shaved balls and pube area and patted the bed next to him.


I laid on the bed and then I remembered what else I brought to the photo shoot. 
I told Josh, “Wait a minute.  I brought your special underwear.”  It was the one that Josh wore the first time we met.  He had given it to me as our lucky briefs.  I put it on. 

Josh was through with taking pictures.  He knew what came next. He commanded, “Pull it out.”  I reached in the fly and pull my cock out. 


He flicked his tongue at the tip of my cock, and stepped back.  My cock started to grow.

He flicked it again but this time, he lingered on my cockhead.  My cock was growing with each flick. 


He patted on the bed and I laid down.  My cock was sticking out waiting and wanting more.


Josh placed his finger on my cockhead and ran it along the ridge of my mushroom head.  My cock was now ready to beg for his mouth.

Josh kiss the tip of my cock.  He replaced his finger with his tongue and licked along the ridge of my mushroom head on my cock.  He then reach along the waistband and pulled off my brief and I laid there with my cock standing up. 

He placed his lips on the tip of my cock and slowly took it deep into his mouth.


I watched as Josh knelt down on the floor and kissed my balls and cock.  He licked the shaft as my cock grew.  He put his mouth over my balls and sucked on them, letting his tongue roll them around in his mouth.  As he started to suck on them, he pull off his underwear and soon we were both on the bed in a 69 position.


I licked his cock as he devoured mine.  Taking pictures of my cock turned him on so much that he became a man possessed.  I started sucking his cock deep into my mouth.  His head was swimming as I worked him up to the point that he came quickly. I kept his cock in my mouth and swallowed his load.  

I grabbed my cock and with a couple quick jerks, I shot my load.  It landed on my pubes in a thick wad.   I moved back around and Josh and I enbraced.  We held each other tightly as we fell asleep.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, Jay!
    That was veyr bold and brave of you to post your cock on your website! Very bold and brave, indeed! Applause, applause!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MB. Hope you like the story and pictures. Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Jay! We knew you were going to post photos of your cock, but not that there would be so many of them! You are spoiling us. Thank you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I decided to post cock pictures, I decided to give you your money worth. Did I accomplish that? Jay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would say hell yeah! You are an exhibitionist at heart, Jay! That tells me you are a fun guy. Too bad you live so far away.
    Love the posts.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  6. am in shock jay them grey briefs went out years ago lol. you dont half pack the pants with that cock jay I would never have the balls to do that jay . lee Gstar

    ReplyDelete
  7. 100% true Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete