Monday, September 12, 2011

Steven's Place - Part 2

Steven’s Place

Part 2 of 3


The morning light woke me. I was still lying next to Steven. He had shifted position and was lying on his back.  His long hair framed his face.  I wanted to run my fingers through it but I decided to wait until he was fully awake.  He had stubble on his face, like the last time we were together. 

He had his hand placed behind his head.  His bush of arm pit hair was waiting for me to bury my face in it.  I saw a smile appear on his face. Was he dreaming of me?  His eyes slowly opened and looked at me.  He said, “You made it.  Why did you not wake me?”  I leaned in to kiss him.  His lips were soft and he wrapped his arms around me, and pressed his lips firmly to mine.


He laid back down and smiled as he looked at me.  He look wonderful.  He ran his fingers along my face to my chin.  He laughed, “We made a good pair, clean shaven and stubble.  God, I missed you.”

He grabbed me and pulled me towards him.  His lips parted and his tongue touched my tongue.  My cock was hard as a rock.   I moved my hand down to his cock.  There was no need to coach his cock to get hard, it was hard as steel.  I wanted him inside of me, but first, I wanted to shower him with kisses. I started at his arm pit.  I ran my tongue through his hair, and then licked his armpit.    

I move over to his chest and sucked on his nipple. He ran his fingers though my hair. I moved down towards his cock. I took it into my mouth.  I licked it as I took it deep into my mouth. Steven pulled me back up to be face to face with each other.  He kissed me passionately.  He rolled me over on my back.  He kissed my chest, and then moved down to my cock.  He took it in his mouth and sucked.  I ran my fingers through his long hair.

Steven lifted my legs and immediately stuck his tongue in my ass.  He worked it deep and I moaned in appreciated.  I felt precum drip from my cock. Steven spotted it and moved up to lick it up.  He posited his cock and gave a push and entered my ass. 

He started to rock and I held him tight.  His mouth was near my ear and I heard him breathing as he thrust in and out.  His cock thicken as he came close to cumming.  I braced myself even though I did not want it to end.    

Then Steven stopped.  His hips were motionless.  He kissed me tenderly.  He kept his cock inside of me but continued to kiss me.  I figured he was done, and then he started to thrust once again, slowly at first.  Each time he brought himself to the brink of cumming, and then he stopped. 

My cock could not take it any longer.  As he started to thrust for the last time, I came.  My cock had spasm and shot my load, drenching my stomach.  This is what Steven was waiting for, he wanted me to cum, he now increased his thrust until he screamed out and came.

He finished and kept his cock in me.  He held me and lightly kissed me.  I don’t know how long we held that position but I wanted it to never end.

3 comments:

  1. A great pair of stories, Jay. So sensual. It was good to come back to this storyline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hated to stop with just three parts. Soooo look for another series with Steven. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Steven, Jay.

    mb

    ReplyDelete