Friday, September 2, 2011

Modeling Underwear Part 1 has been posted

When I first started to think of a story that I could post some pictures of my cock, I thought of underwear. Modeling Underwear gave me a nice way to introduce my cock behind breifs, with just the outline showing on some pictures. Since this is based on a true experiences, then it was an easy write. AND I love underwear.


Part 1 gives you a sampling (4 pictures) and hopefully you want to see more. Only you will determine that. My cock is in your hand, so to speak.

Part two will reaveal my shaved cock and balls. I shaved it two weeks ago, so it was before the I started taking photo.  Part 2 has sixteen pictures. You heard me 16.

Enjoy.


I hope you enjoy the stories and seeing the pictures. I hope it lives up to your expectation. Please email me with your thoughts.


storyman3119@yahoo.com


Love ya,


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment