Saturday, September 24, 2011

Searching Mom's Room

Searching Mom's Room

Submitted by Chris

My parents divorced when I was 13. I lived with my mom, just my mom and my little brother. Sometimes when I came home from school early I would head into my mom’s room and watch TV. She didn’t like me in her room but she had a bigger TV than down in the living room. Once in a while when I was curious I would go through my mom’s closet and look for change and cash in her handbags, I would get lucky and find some and it went right to my comic book fund. Since I got lucky with her handbags I got bolder and figured she kept money in her dresser so I went through her drawers. I found the thing that would change my life forever on.

I pulled open one draw and there were all her silk underwear. I ran my fingers though them feeling the silk slide between my fingers. I was 14 and just starting to discover what turned my cock on and what got me rock hard. As I was feeling the silk I felt some tingling in my crotch and felt my cock growing. I pick up a pair of black silk undies and brought them to my face and inhaled, my head started spinning from the aroma and I had to sit on the bed to recover. My cock was raging hard and it needed to be released. I stuffed the undies in my crotch and ran to my room shutting and locking the door. Once in my room I couldn’t get undressed fast enough. I was overwhelmed with ideas.  The first thing I did was try them on. I was only 135lbs so the fit pretty good. I loved the way the cool silk felt against my hot body and cock. I rubbed my crotch and ass so fast you could hardly see my hands. I was on overload, my mind was racing and i couldn’t get enough of the silk feeling.

I pulled them off and covered my face again getting another deep sense of aroma mixing mine and my moms. I was in heaven. I sat on my bed naked and took my 7" cock in my hand. My cock head was kind of big for the size of my cock and the shaft was medium thick. My dad told me that big cocks ran in his side of the family so I was hoping to get bigger as I got older. I started stroking my cock while smothering my face with the panties. I was in a horny frenzy and wanted to feeling the silk on my rock hard and dripping cock so I took the panties and wrapped them around the shaft and use them to stroke with. I was breathing and moaning heavy and my cock twitched and dripped pre-cum. I laid back and using my mom’s panties I kept stroking until I knew I was reaching a point of no return so i picked up the pace of my stroking and soon enough in could feel the cum building from my balls and rushing through my ridged cock. My legs stiffened and I knew I was about to shoot so I unwrapped my cock and like an animal started jerking off pointing my cock right at my face. A few seconds later my cock erupted sending rope after of rope of cum onto my face, neck and chest.

I was out of breath and I came so hard that my eyes were watering. I never had such an explosive eruption before. My body was completely exhausted and I lay there for a few minutes covered in a load of cum. When I was able to move again I took the panties and wiped the cum off my face and body. I took the panties and licked all the cum off and then ran into my mom’s room and threw them into her hamper, making sure they were buried down deep. I was still a little weak kneed so i went into my room to lay down, i passed out naked and slept until my little brother came home and found me. He wanted to know why i was naked but I told him to shut up and get out of my room. I used my mom’s panties to jerk off a lot in the next 2 years until I found some better ways to get off.

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! Mom's panties? That's a little creepy. I can't get over the visual of that one!

    mb

    ReplyDelete