Friday, September 16, 2011

Don't Go

Don’t Go



I held on to him.  I smiled and said, “Don’t go.” Eric struggled and said “But I will be late for class.”

“Please.  Just a little while longer.”  I pouted.  “I will do anything.”

Eric stopped moving.  “Anything?”  I said, “YES.”

Eric had a gleam in his eye.  “Let me fuck you.” 

“You know I am a top.  No way.”  After I said that, I knew Eric would leave.  I thought maybe I should reconsider. 

Eric said, “OK then I am going.  But you said you would do anything.”

I wanted Eric to stay.  He was the bottom in this relationship.  But maybe it was time to let him be the top.

“OK but be gentle.  You know I have a virgin ass.”  Before I could say anything more, Eric started to undress me.  He stripped me down and I lay there naked watching him undress.  He laid on top of me and his hard cock laid on top of my cock.  He smiled and gently kissed me. 

“You won’t regret this.”  He whispered. 

He kissed me on my lips, then slowly move down my body kissing my neck, chest, abdomen, and then my cock.   I felt anticipation for what was to come.  Eric slid between my legs and kiss my cock and balls.  He lifted my legs and spread my ass cheeks.  My asshole laid bear for Eric hot tongue.  He worked his tongue around and in and out my ass. 

I actually like it.  I wanted more.  I felt I could lay in this position forever with Eric’s tongue rimming me.

Then Eric positioned himself to fuck me.  I held my breath.  Eric had a long thick cock.  I love sucking on it but was not sure how it would feel in my virgin ass.  I felt the tip of his cock on my asshole.  He gently push in and , at first, his big mushroom cock head was hard to take, but he slowly worked his cock into me and it got better. 

Once in, he started pumping.  I got used to it and relaxed.  Eric kept his eyes on me and would stop if I showed any signs of distress.  I gave him the thumbs up signal and he pumped faster.  I always wondered what it felt to have someone cum in you and now I was going to experience it. 

Eric told me to get ready for he was almost there.  I felt his cock get thicker as the first shot of cum splatter inside of me.  I saw his cock cum many times and now he was cumming inside of me.    

When he was done, he lowered himself into my arms.  I held him and kissed him.  His cock was still inside of me but we laid there still in our embrace.  I looked at the clock and said, “Eric, you are going to be real late for your class.”    

 “I can miss a class. I don’t want to leave right now.”  Eric stayed in my arms, kissing me and enjoying being together.

1 comment:

  1. Another lovely story, Jay. You managed to include the sex without losing the romance. A great combination :-)

    ReplyDelete