Monday, September 5, 2011

Sauna at the Fitness Center - Part 1



Sauna at the Fitness Center

Part 1 of 3

I had a good workout and decided to hit the sauna before showering.  The locker room was deserted.  I undressed and wrapped a towel around my waist and headed to the sauna.  I stopped at the urinal and took off my towel and started to pee.   I held my towel down to my side. 



I heard the door open to the bathroom area.  He stood next to me.  He was handsome and muscular. He stood next to me and struck the same pose as me.  He had on a shirt and a hat on his head, but nothing on from his waist down.  He started to pee.  I glanced down and saw a perfectly shaped uncut cock.  He had pulled back his foreskin and his cockhead stuck out.  His stream of piss hit the back of the urinal.





He finished quickly. He still stood there.  He grabbed his cock and flicked the last drops of piss off of his cock.  He watched me pee.  Seeing him look at me, I started to get hard.  As my piss stream ended, I grabbed my cock and flicked the last drops of piss from it.  With every flick, my cock got more erect and hard. 


He milked his cock, pulling the skin on his shaft up over his cockhead and back down.  His cock grew in front of my eyes. His cock was imitating my cock and now we were both sporting a raging hardon.  He turned around as if to leave, but instead, he checked to see if anyone was around. 

He looked out into the locker room, and saw no one around.  He returned to the urinal and stood there.  He grabbed my cock and pulled me over to the handicap stall.  He locked the door.  He grabbed my hand and placed it on his rock hard cock.  He grabbed my cock and started to jack me off.  I started doing the same to his cock. He placed his hand on my shoulder. As he got closer to cumming, he rested his head on my shoulder.  I could hear his breathing get heavier. 

I increased my stroking of his cock, and in a matter of a few minutes, he whispered, “I’m cumming.”

Cum flew out of his cock and struck the wall.  It was thick and creamy.  Seeing his cum, made me so excited that I shot my load next.

He gave me a pat on my back, and left.  I grabbed some toilet paper and wiped the wall.

I needed to sit and relax in the sauna.  

6 comments:

  1. Jay, is the still shot at the top of the post also you? And the videos will not play. I will check back later to see if I can play them.
    Can't wait.

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. The picture is from the net. I will try and fix the video. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works now, Jay!

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did you like the video? Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  5. From your story I can conclude uncut cocks will so their job easily and repeatedly.Your cock is attractive, but cut as all US cocks are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cut is good and uncut is good and interesting.

    ReplyDelete