Friday, September 23, 2011

Cold Winter Night - Part 3

Cold Winter Night

Part 3 of 3

The kiss turned into a long passionate one.  Our tongues even got involved.  Nick turned out to be a great kisser.  Nick loved to kiss for the longest time.  He finally pushed me back down to the bed and started to lick my cum off of my chest.  When he was all done, he looked at me and smiled, “Let’s finish the job.” 

Nick surprised me and turned around in bed.  I saw his cock with cum on its tip.  I stuck out my tongue and licked it clean. Nick licked me clean and took my cock in his mouth.  I was startled from what was happening.  I took his cock into my mouth and started to suck on it. 

Nick was full of surprised tonight. He took my cock way deep into his mouth. I gasped as he pulled my cock out and then went deep again.  Nick had the rhythm down and I loved the feeling of a warm mouth around my cock.  I stopped sucking on Nick’s cock.  I felt myself getting ready to cum again.  I did not think it was possible, but I braced myself and then let it happen. 

Nick clamped down on my cock.  He seemed to have it under control, then it became too much for him and cum streamed down the sides of my mouth.  I went back to work on Nick’s cock.  I was determined to have him cum in my mouth.  He was humping my face and I felt his cock getting larger until Nick screamed out and cum shot into my mouth.

I gagged.  It was too much.  But one thing I learned, once a cock cums, there is nothing stopping it, so be ready and swallow.  I did the best that I could do.  I used my hand to wipe up any cum that I missed. 

We laid next to each other.  It felt warmer in the room.  Heat was back on.  We laid naked next to each other.  It was going to be a long cold winter.  But we were ready.  Nick rolled over and pulled my arm around him. He dug his ass into my cock and balls and said, “Night.”  My cock was getting hard again.  I said, “Nick?”    


2 comments:

  1. Nice series Jay. Makes one want to cuddle. hal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love College life. Jay storyman3119

    ReplyDelete