Monday, September 26, 2011

Aussie Guys - Part 1

Aussie Guys

Part 1 of 4

The beach was called Bondi and I was staying at a mate’s house on
Ramsgate Avenue
.  His name was Wayne.  I was looking forward to heading down to the beach.  I wanted a lifeguard to fuck me and my mate said that the best guys were at Bondi. 


The lifeguards were out wearing their Speedos, which down here I found out were called dick stickers.  Anyway you call it, I enjoyed seeing the butts on the Aussie guys.  I watch in anticipation as their ass cheeks bobbed as they walked.  I wanted to replace their Speedo with my face.  They jogged down to the water and I watched their ass cheeks. 

I studied them and notice they all had muscular arms. This was from rowing exercises that they did on and off during the day.  I knew Aussie guys would be great to look at, but this bunch of guys were making my cock hard.  I made a goal.  I was going to meet one and have sex in one of the lifeguard shacks.  I wanted an Aussie cock up my ass.


My mate had to head back home, so I was left alone to admire and stare at the guys.  One Aussie guy stood out to me.  He stood there next to the lifeguard that was replacing him.  The other guy turned over the shack to him and left.  He was all by himself.  I had on a pair of Speedos.  I made sure my cock laid off to the side.  I was not as muscular as the other Aussie guys, but I was going to show my package.


I saw him staring at me.  He gave me the ‘thumbs up’ signal. He liked what he saw.  I was in a section of the beach that was somewhat secluded.  I stripped down and laid there naked.  He noticed me and stared at me and smiled.  My cock sprang up.  I grabbed it and waved it in the air. 

He motioned for me to come to him.  I slipped on my Speedo and a T-shirt and headed to the shack.  He said, “Good day.”  I replied, “It can be a ‘good day’ depending on what is behind those Speedo.”


He motioned for me to come inside the shack.  I quickly got down on my knees and he pulled his cock out.  It was a delicious piece of meat.  I started to lick the underside of his shaft.  His cock grew harder and twitched with excitement.  I gave his cock a couple sucks with my mouth.  Once this monster of a cock was all lubed up, I turned around and pulled down my Speedos and stuck my ass up in the air.

He spent no time sticking his cock in my ass.  He was quick and I was not ready for his plunge into my ass.  Once I got over the initial thrust, I enjoyed his thrusts of his cock in and out of my ass.
He held tight to my hips and rammed his cock deep inside of me.  He pounded my ass until he was ready to cum. 

He pulled out and I quickly knelt in front of his cock.  I opened my mouth and he shot his load into my mouth.  I closed my mouth to swallow and another load hit my face.  I opened my mouth and took the next shot of cum.   

He flicked the last drops of cum from his cock and then slipped his Speedos back on.  He said, “My break is over, so I need to get back to work. ‘Good Day.”  As we walked out of the lifeguard shack, I said, “Good Day.”  I thought to myself, “Definitely a good day.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment