Thursday, September 1, 2011

Posting for Labor Day Weekend

In America this is Labor Day weekend. To celebrate I will be rolling out two new stories, starring .........my cock.


The first story will be posted on Friday is called 'Modeling Underwear'. The will be three parts to this story. It is a continuing story of my adventure at the university with my friend Josh and having fun in and out of our underwear. This is based on true experiences I had.


The next one starring my cock is called 'Sauna at the Fitness Center'. This is also based on true experiences I had. To start this story out I am at the urinal in the rest room peeing. I even took a movie shot of my cock peeing.


For those of you who voted to see my cock, you won't be disappointed. I did not do just one picture, but multiple pictures. Look for the one picture of my cock, after I shot my load. Yes, you read it right, a cum shot. It is the last picture on Part 2 and 3 of 'Modeling Underwear'. I told you guys I love underwear.


I hope you enjoy the stories and seeing the pictures. I hope it give you a smile on your face and a lump in your briefs. Send your pictures of your cock to me as you read my stores and see my pictures.


Like everything I do, I would love your comments, and emails.   PLEASE,  I want to hear from you, good or bad. 

storyman3119@yahoo.com


Love ya,


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment