Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sauna at the Fitness Center - Part 2

Sauna at the Fitness Center

Part 2 of 3


I entered the sauna and sat on the wooden bench.  It was deserted.  I had hoped that the guy from the urinal would join me.  I closed my eyes and rested.  I had almost dozed off when I heard the door open and close.  I looked around and saw a guy sitting across from me.  I smiled and nodded.


He was average built and around my age.  He was cute but not a pretty boy.   I shifted my legs and my towels came undone.  Some of my cock and balls were showing.  He stared and moved over for a better look.


I decided to give him more, so I let my towel move and now he could see my cock and balls completely. 



He took off his towel and wiped his face.  He had a fully erect uncircumcised cock.  When he pulled back the foreskin on his cock, I got hard.

He kept a lookout for anyone coming down the hallway for the sauna.  I was getting excited and my cock started to grow.  I minick his move and lifted my towel to wipe my forehead.  This exposed my cock and balls.    He started at my cock and balls that were now showing


We were so busy watch each other expose our cocks, that we did not see the guy walking down the hallway. The door opened and we placed the towels over our cock to cover ourselves.  Another guy entered wearing swim trunks.  He took a seat and placed his towel over his head.  I took turns with the other guy of pulling our towels back and showing our hard cocks to each other.

Finally the guy left and we could hear the shower being turned on.   I walked over to where the other guy was sitting and looking down the hall to watch for anyone coming.  I grabbed my cock and stroked it.  I reached for his cock.  It was a short thick hard uncircumcised cock, compared to my seven inch cock.  It only took a couple jerks and he came in my hand.

I grabbed my cock and jerked it a few time to finish the job.  


He said, “Cum on me.”  I started to masturbate.  He grabbed my balls and massaged them.  “Cum on my chest.” He begged.  I took a look down the hall and quickly jerked my cock until I reared back my head and shot my load on his hairy chest.  He was amazed with the amount of cum that I shot.  Every time he thought I was done, another stream came out.  


Exhausted and sweaty, we headed back to the showers.

4 comments:

  1. Nice story, Jay. A nice touch that the other guy asked the narrator to cum on him. And that he had a hairy chest :-) Great cumshots again :-)) Looking forward to part 3....

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEN, THIS REALLY HAPPENED TO ME TWO WEEKS AGO. JAY storyman3119

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, lucky you! Then I definitely want to know what happened next :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jay, I think you found your new hide out!

    mb

    ReplyDelete