Sunday, September 25, 2011

Getting Off on My Day Off

Getting Off on My Day Off

Submitted by CATMAN
When the alarm clock went off, I rolled out of bed and headed to my bathroom.  I looked at my naked body in the mirror and smiled.   Working out three days a week at the gym this past year I was in great shape.

As I stepped out of the shower the phone rang.  My boss told me the computers at work crashed and I should take the day off.

As I finished drying off in front of the mirror, I couldn't help but notice how pale I looked.  It's Summer, I live in Florida and I don't have a tan!!!

I decided it was time to do a beach day.   While there are closer beaches, my favorite is a nude beach 30 miles down the coast.

An hour later, I arrived and walked past the straight couples and families with their kids to head down the beach.  (the last thing I would ever want to look at is naked women and children)

I found a secluded spot, layed out my beach blanket and stripped down.  I stretched out to enjoy the feel of the sun and the ocean breeze hitting every part of my naked body.  I felt "one with nature" and the sound of the surf rolling to the shore was starting to make me sleepy again.   Then I heard a voice....

"Excuse me....um....um...can I ask you for a favor?"

I opened my eyes and it took a few seconds to focus.   There standing at the edge of my blanket was this cute young guy. Early 20's, a mop of dark curly hair, freckles across his nose and under each eye.  He was dressed only in shorts.  Nice chest with just a little hair in all the right places.

"What do you want???"

"Well, I noticed you on the beach, would you mind if I took some pictures?"

"Pictures???"

"Photography is sort of my hobby.  I've been taking night courses at the Community College.  In photography."

"So you want to take pictures of my naked body?"

"I'm tired of doing pictures of seagulls, waves, footprints and the dunes.  The assignment this week was to photograph anything we saw on the beach!  Don’t know what the Teacher will think, but I found you on the beach and you are HOT!"

"Well, I guess it's alright... go ahead." 

Actually, I've always been a bit of an exhibitionist and I was flattered that he thought I was hot..

He pulled out the camera from his backpack and began taking his pictures.  He posed me in different positions and from different angles.  As he clicked away, I asked his name. 

"Jeff."

"Well,....um... I think I have everything I need for the assignment, but could I...um... get a few personal pictures just  for me?"

"What kind of pictures?"

"Um...um...you know....um...something more....um...maybe more, you know,,,,um."

"You mean with a boner?  I will need some inspiration here...lose your shorts!"  (I did not have to ask him twice.  He quickly took off his shorts.  He was really well hung and he was rapidly getting larger.)

I began stroking myself and my dick began to plump up.

"Jeff, do you want to stroke it for me?”  Jeff immediately shook his head ‘Yes’.  I told him “Go ahead, take hold of it.”  Jeff grabbed my cock and held it firmly in his hand.  I was enjoying this action.  Jeff started to stroke my cock.  I moaned, “That's it!  That feels good!”  I saw Jeff lick his lips.  I encouraged him, “Put it in your mouth Jeff.  Suck my dick.”  Jeff wrapped his lips around my cock and started to suck on it.  I moaned, “Oh yeah, that feels great!"

Without taking my dick from his mouth, he moved from between my legs to a position beside of me so that his crotch was near my face. 

I sucked his dick while he sucked mine. I guess he began to pick up on how to do it, because of how I was sucking him.  Just as he started to get a little better, we both got off at just about the same time.  I shot off like I always do, but I have never seen anyone have an orgasm like his.  His entire body shook for 2 minutes, like he was having a convulsion.  He shot load after load of his cum down my throat while I emptied my balls in his mouth. 

After he had a few minutes to recover, he told me that this was his first ever gay experience.   He had fantasized about what it would be like to suck a dick and that's why he sucked mine.  And he had never been sucked off before.

After a few minutes, he got up and started to gather his shorts, camera and backpack.  I said, "You didn't get the personal pictures you wanted."

He replied, "Maybe another time.  I got something else today to remember for a long time."

THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTELY TRUE STORY!

No comments:

Post a Comment