Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Cold Winter Night - Part 1

Cold Winter Night

Part 1 of 3


Going to college was always an adventure.  I always enjoyed having a roommate.  The one I roomed with was friendly and good looking.  I never told him I was gay.  I wanted to ask him if he was gay, but I did not want to ruin a good friendship.    

One winter night, the heat went out in the dorm.  It was cold and getting colder.  My roommate was freezing and asked if he could share my bed.  I said, “No problem.”  Nick ran from his bed and jumped into mine.  He was dressed in sweats. 

The next morning, I woke up first. The heat was back on, and it was nice and warm in the dorm room.  My roommate has kicked off the covers.  It went from freezing to very warm in the room.  During the night, he stripped out of his sweats and was laying there naked.

I looked over at him and was happy to see his body naked.  He had more hair that I imagined but I liked what I saw.  His cock was nice.  I wished he was gay. That would be awesome.  I needed to take a quick run down to the bathroom and took a leak.  I climbed out of bed and made sure I did not wake Nick.

I ran down the hall and quickly emptied my bladder.  I went back to the room and noticed that Nick had turned over and was laying on his stomach. His butt was nicely round. I wanted to stick my face between his butt crack.  I decided to get undressed and climbed back in bed.     

I laid on the top of the covers and closed my eyes.  My cock was semi hard. Nick moved around in the bed and moved over and put his arm around my chest.  His leg was positioned over my cock.  That was all I needed.  I sprang a hard cock.   I was thinking of moving to hide my hard cock when Nick woke up and look around. 

I kept my eyes closed.  He did not remove his arm or leg from where they were laying.   He started at my cock and finally moved his leg and moved his hand down and placed it on my cock.  He moved his hand away and grabbed his rock hard cock.  I faked waking up and yawned and looked at our hard cock and said, “Guess we need to take care of business.”  I started to jack off. Nick followed me and rolled onto his back and started to jack off.  He kept his eyes on my cock and I watched his.

As we jacked off, his body moved and his leg was touching mine.  I inched closer as well.  I stroked and slowed down to prolong our hard cocks. I was enjoying seeing Nick jack off and he seemed to enjoy watching me. His breathing got heavy and he grunted and started to cum.  Watching white semen fly out of his cock was just a turnon that I came next.  I made sure I grunted.  My load was large and covered my chest. 

He looked over and said “Wow.  Do you always cum so much?”  I said “Yes.  You had a good load as well.”  He grabbed a towel and wiped himself up and put on shorts and headed to the bathroom.  I grabbed the same towel and was going to use it to clean myself but found his cum on the towel.  I used my finger to pick up the cum and licked it.

Nick had come back and was standing at the door watching me.  He said, “You could have licked it off my chest.”  With cum dripping from my face, I smiled and said, “When ever you are ready then I am ready

3 comments:

  1. Whenever I read about dorm rooms in US colleges, I wonder what they are like. Are there actually two beds in one room? How big is the room? Is there also a sitting room or study, or is everything in one shared room?
    PS Nice story :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorm rooms can be single or double beds. It is all one room with a general bathroom down the hall. Jay

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, so the guys from several bedrooms have to share a bathroom? I had imagined that each shared room at least had its own bathroom.

    ReplyDelete