Saturday, October 1, 2011

College Hazing - Part 1

College Hazing

Part 1 of 4


I had work late fixing a problem with the computers at work.  I headed home.  The streets were deserted. No traffic, no one walking the streets.  I turned onto
Main Street
and saw a guy, naked, sitting on one of the concrete pillars.  His cock was hard and erect.

He waved me down.  I rolled down the window.  He pleaded, “Please can I get a ride from you?”  I unlocked the door.  He sat down and was shivering.  I turned on the heater in the car. His cock was still hard.  As he calmed down, I asked, “Why the hard cock?” 

He answered, “It was a college hazing.  I had to take one of those damn sexual enhancement pills.”  I started to laugh.  “It is not funny.  I tried jacking off but I got too cold outside.”  I asked, “Where are your clothes?”  He sat back and relaxed, “At the university in Bloomington.”

I yelled, “That’s over two hours away.  It is way too late to drive down there right now.  I am off tomorrow, I drive your tomorrow.  You can sleep on the couch tonight.  I have some clothes you can wear.”

He said, “Thanks, I appreciate that.”

I kept glancing down to his cock.  I finally said, “That thing is not going to go down.”  He let out a laugh as I turned the corner and found a parking space near my apartment.  I had a jacket in the backseat and told him to put it over his cock.  We walked over to the entrance. 

When we were inside, he removed the jacket and sat on the couch.  I went into my bedroom and started to take off my work clothes.  I was down to my briefs when he came in.  His eyes were pleading for help, “Can you help me with this…um…cock?  Maybe if I cum, it will go down.”

I told him to climb into bed.  I figured a hand job would not hurt and would be fun to give him one. 

I pulled out my drawer on the side of the bed and took out a tube of lube.  I put some on my hand and applied it to his cock.  I told him to just lay back and relax.  I started to jack him off. His cock was hard as steel.  I watched my hand move up and down his shaft and wondered how this would feel in my ass. 

He let out a low moan.  I increased the speed of my hand and he moaned louder.  I move my hand to the tip of his cock and ran my hand all over his mushroom head.  Listening to his breathing, I knew he was getting close to cumming.  I wondered if the pill would make him cum a lot.  His body tense and I concentrated on jacking him off.  His load was thick. It landed on his stomach.  The more I stroked his cock, the more he came.  I was really impressed.  He settled down as the last drops of cum oozed out of the tip of his cock.    

Instead of watching his cock grow limp, his cock stayed hard.  I grabbed a towel and wash cloth and cleaned him up.  He said, “Thanks.”  He looked down at his erect cock and cried, “But it is still hard.”

No comments:

Post a Comment