Sunday, October 23, 2011

Justin Story - Chapter - Cross Country - Part 1

Justin Story

Chapter – Cross Country

Part 1 of 2



Submitted by Chris

After spending an amazing weekend reconnecting with my college love Justin it was decided that he wanted to move back here and start his new life with me. The divorce left him with nothing and coming out to his family caused him a lot of pain since they weren't accepting of his lifestyle. He wanted a clean start and needed to get away from all the entire negative in his life. We talked for hours figuring out his options. It was decided he would move in with me, at least until he got back on his feet. I already figured in my mind that it was permanent; there was no way I was letting him go again. He stayed with me for the week and I took a few days off for the following week and we flew back to the west coast to pick up his stuff and drive back to start his new life.

There wasn't much to pack since the ex took just about everything. It was mostly just clothes and some personal things. We loaded up the car and on Saturday morning we headed out. We could have taken turns driving and made the trip pretty quick across the country but we decided to take our time and see the country and also really get to know each other, so after 10hrs of driving we found a cheap motel and settled in for the night. The room wasn’t much but it served its purpose. As we settled in, sleeping on 2 twin beds, we started talking. As we talked I began to fall in love with him all over again. He started telling me about what happened when he got home form our time together in college, his eyes started to well up so I slide out of bed and made my way over to him. I climbed into bed next to him and took him in my arms and just held him as he wept into my chest. My heart was breaking for him. He had nobody to support him when he was home and it took its toll on him. After he was done crying I lifted his head up and looked him in the eyes and told him that he was never gonna be alone again. I leaned in and kissed him, softly at first and then harder and deeper. He returned the kiss, his tongue searching my mouth entwining with mine. It was sensual and hot and we spent the next hour just embracing and making out like to school kids. We fell asleep inn each others arms and spend the night like that. The next morning while waiting for him to get done in the shower I decided that I needed him. I walked in the bathroom and opened the shower door and stepped in. We looked at each other and started kissing again. I took control and pushed him down to his knees. He knew what I wanted since I was already rock hard and pointing right at his face. He opened his mouth and started swallowing my cock, taking the whole thing right to the base without a problem. He sucked my cock like an expert, running his tongue around the most sensitive parts of my cock, putting just the right amount of suction on my head when he would pull off. I wasn't going to last long from his attention; I grabbed his head, pulled it down my cock and unloaded a 3 day load into his mouth. Like a champ he swallowed the whole thing without losing a drop. We cleaned up and got dressed and headed out for a long day of driving.

No comments:

Post a Comment