Wednesday, October 5, 2011

HAZING JACK - Part 1

HAZING JACK

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

I wanted to surprise my folks and fly home from school to be there for their 25th Anniversary party, but the surprise was on me!  Dad bought my mom a new BMW and gave me her car to drive back to campus.

The weekend was great.  It was a 14 hour drive, so I started out at 7 AM on Sunday to make the long trek across 4 States.  I stopped midway, for gas and to stretch my legs.

Traveling down the Interstate, I was 40 miles from the little college town where I would finally get my degree this year.  I had to pee and couldn't hold it much longer when I got to a rest stop.  I ran to the men's room from the deserted parking lot and was unzipped before I got to the urinal.

There was a nauseating stench in the room, but what a feeling of relief to stand there with my cock in my hand to drain my bladder.  I thought I was alone but heard someone sneeze and it startled me.

"IS SOMEONE THERE???"   I was afraid that it might be someone laying in wait to mug me.

A young face popped out of the toilet stall door. 

"Are you one of the brothers?"

He stepped out of the stall and was completely naked.  "Did they finally send you to get me?"

I was a little shocked and confused.    "I don't know what you are talking about?  I'm just here to pee."

He began to beg.  "Oh, please!  Please!  Can I get a ride with you?  I've been stuck here for hours.  I never thought they would leave me here  this long!"

Suddenly, I remembered it was "Hell Week" on campus with the fraternities and sororities.  The poor guy was being hazed by some fraternity jackasses.

I told him to calm down, I would give him a ride.  As we walked to my car, I said, "By the way, I'm Marc."   He volunteered that he was "Jack".

At the car, I offered him some clothes from my bag in the trunk.   He said, "No, thanks. I'm good."  and climbed naked into the passenger seat.  He seemed to be totally comfortable with being nude.

As we drove away, he said, "Those guys thought it would be funny to keep us naked all week. They have no idea that I actually like being naked all the time.  Doesn't bother me.  I think I look good without clothes."

Hell, I thought so too!!!  In fact, I like everything about him.

Jack's face looked like every other fresh wide-eyed young guy on campus. He had shaggy brown hair and green eyes  His compact muscular body was a nice distraction as I drove. 

I noticed that his pubes and balls had been shaved.  Jack told me the Pledge Master had made him and the other pledges shave each other.  "I hope it doesn't look too funny.  I think it makes my dick look bigger."   I assured him he looked fine.

Jack told me they had dumped him off 6 hours ago.  When I asked what he did all that time, he said, "I walked around outside waiting for someone to show up.  There was only a couple of cars.  Some old people and a family with kids.  Then some scarry redneck guys in a pick-up truck.  A State-Patrol car drove thru twice.  I didn't want to get arrested, so I hid in the bathroom stall."

I asked him why he wanted to join a Fraternity of "dick-heads" who would do something stupid like this to him.  He said, "I thought it would be really cool, but those guys are a bunch of jerks!  I don't even want to go back to their house..  Would serve them right to worry about me if I don't show up tonight.  Can you take me to my dorm?"

"Isn't that the first place they will look for you?  Look, I live just off campus.  It's not very big. In fact, it's really tiny. But if you want to put the screws to those guys, you can stay at my place tonight."

Ten minutes later I pulled up to my apartment building.  I was glad it was just about Midnight, with no one on the street, as Jack casually walked naked from the car to my door. 

No comments:

Post a Comment