Sunday, October 23, 2011

Justin Story - Chapter - Cross Country - Part 2

Justin Story

Chapter – Cross Country

Cross Country – Part 2 of 2

Submitted by Chris


With the windows down and the radio cranking out so good music we headed out across the big state of Texas. We figured it was going to be an all day drive and we were right. We finally made our way out of Texas and found a nice, clean cheap motel to rest for the night. I already had in my mind that once we were in the room that I was going to attack Justin, sitting next to him in the spring heat and watching him made me so horny it was all I could do not to reach over and take his cock as he was driving. When he closed the door of the room I pushed him against it and kissed him hard, lifting his arms and taking his shirt off and we kissed. My kisses made his way from his mouth to his neck and then to his chest where I took my time chewing and kissing each nipple. He was rock hard and I could see the bulge of his shorts. I just about ripped his shorts off and then his boxerbriefs and once naked I stood up and took a step back. He was amazing looking and it took everything I had not to throw him down and rape him but I wanted him to be the top for the night, I wanted to feel him enter me and show me just how good he was at fucking someone. I stood there and undressed. When we were both naked he climbed on the bed, got on his back and lifted his legs up and invited me to take his ass. I just stood there and shook my finger....."No I want you to fuck me tonight. My body is yours for the night". He wasn’t sure what to do, so I made him get off the bed and I took his place. Once my legs were in the air he had a good idea what to do. He leaned in and slowly licked at my ass and crack. Spreading my ass apart he inserted a finger getting me ready for his steel hard cock. He asked about condoms but i told him from now on he was the only man I ever wanted to be with and we didn’t need condoms. He smiled at that and lifted up my legs and ass to meet his cock. He pushed in slowly, inch by inch until his balls were right against my ass. I was in heaven and couldn’t stop moaning. He then proceeded to fuck me like he hadn't had sex for years. It was rough and savage and not what I expected from him. He battered my ass not caring how it felt to me, this was all about his pleasure and he knew it. After 20 minutes of steady fucking I couldn’t hold back any longer and I erupted, shooting rope after rope of cum towards my face, actually hitting my chin. I guess the site of me cumming sent him over the edge, he picked up his pace and a few strokes later he was moaning that he was cumming. I could feel shot after shot hit my insides filling me up. He collapsed on top of me out of breath and panting with his ass still inside of me. He stayed like that a few minute and then crawled up to meet my lips with his and we kissed. We stayed liken that until we both fell asleep. It was an amazing night. When we woke up Justin told me he never fucked anyone before, he always bottomed. I told him that from now on we would both share in the fucking. We took a shower together, of course with him sucking my cock as the hot water hit us, and then got ready for our days drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment