Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The Hustler - Part 1

The Hustler

Part 1 of 2

I was young and needed money.  I heard that you can make money selling yourself as a male hustler.  I stood on the corner and waited.  I figured I could always pass if I did not like the guy who pulled over. He had to look normal, although I did not know what that really meant.
A car slowly drove by.  I stood and waited. He drove by again.  I wait and wondered if he would be a creep, or even a cop.  I did not need any trouble, just money.  He drove by and stopped.  The window rolled down and I looked in and saw a man with a business suit.  He looked nervous. 
“You need a ride?” he asked.  I nodded that I did.  I climbed in and he drove off.  “You looking for some action?” he asked.  I responded that I needed a drink.  “I got booze in my hotel room, if you want to go there?” he replied.  I nodded that I did.  We drove in silence. 
The hotel was a fancy one downtown not far from where he picked me up.  He parked and we walked up to his room.  It was a nice room.  I looked around as he poured us a drink of rum and coke.  I empted the drink in one swallowed.  I needed to deaden my senses for whatever was to come.  He poured me another.  I sipped this one.  He asked me if I wanted to sit.  The only spot was on the bed.  I sat down and he sat next to me. 
He asked, “You said you were looking for action.  What do you like to do.?”  I hated all the questions and wanted to just get to the money and doing whatever I needed to do to earn the money.  I finally said, “$100 for sex.  I will jack you off.”  I emptied my drink.  He seemed to be thinking about it.  He pulled out his wallet and pulled out $100.  He held the money out and asked, “Can I at least see you naked?” 
I grabbed the money, and placed it in my pants pocket, and slowly stripped down to my underwear.  He had removed his suit coat and was taking his shirt and tie off.  After he removed his pants, he sat with just his underwear on.  I slowly removed my briefs.  My cock was semi hard. He slipped out of his underwear and his cock was hard and standing erect.  His eyes never stopped staring at my cock.  He reached for his wallet and pulled out another $100.  He held it in front of me, and said, “I will jack you off for another $100.  Deal?”
Making $200 would be great.  It would also mean I would not have to be on the street for a few days.  The business man was trusting me to get paid up front.  I reached out and hesitated in taking the money.  He sensed I was unsure and said, “You don’t have to, if you don’t want to.”  I grabbed the money, and placed it in my pants pocket. 
We laid next to each other. He reached for my cock and ran his finger along my shaft to the tip of my cock.  I was glad he was taking it slowly.  I imitated his movement and did the same to his cock.  He rolled over on his side and played with my balls. I slowly stroked his cock.  He ran his fingers through my pubes. 
“You have a beautiful cock, and balls.”  He rolled over to his side of the bed and removed a condom from the nightstand.  He grabbed his wallet and pulled out another $100 and held it and the condom in front of me.  He said, “You fuck me with protection and jack me off for a total of $300.”          

My mind started to think of what I could do with $300. It was protected sex.  My cock was not rock hard.  I kept thinking $300.  The business man finally broke the silence with saying, “If not, we can still jack off for the $200.”

“I need another drink.”  I said, and I got up and poured me another and emptied it in one gulp.

No comments:

Post a Comment