Tuesday, October 4, 2011

College Hazing - Part 4

College Hazing

Part 4 of 4

It was later that afternoon before I pulled into the parking lot at the fraternity in Bloomington.  His name was Mitch. When I first met him last night, he was in a strange city and in a strange situation.  He was now wearing my clothes.  His cock was now back to normal.  Although, since the pill wore off, he was horny and sex crazed. He said, “Come in and I will change clothes and give you back yours.”  I told him there was no need but he insisted.

The fraternity reminded me of the one I belonged to when I was in college.  We went to his room. It was a tiny room with books, clothes and things scattered around the room.  He told me to have a seat.  The bed was the only place to sit. 

I watched as he took off my clothes and stood there with my underwear on.  He folded the clothes as neatly as he could.  I enjoyed seeing him undress.  His cock pressed against the briefs.  He took them off and it sprang upward.  I asked, “You sure the pill is not causing your hardness?”

He walked over to me and stood just inches from me.  I examined his cock and loved what I saw.  The tip of his cock glistened with precum.  I stuck out my tongue and licked the drop of precum.   Another took it place.  I placed his cock into my mouth and I ran my tongue around his cock head.  He said, “Nice.”

He began to face fuck me. He held my head and starting slow, rammed his cock into my mouth.  He went at full speed and I handled his cock.  In between moans, he said, “Nice.”  I looked up at his face and he was smiling once again.
           
 I reached around and grabbed his ass.  I squeezed as he got closer to cumming.  When he stopped, I knew it was time, the first shot of cum startled me, but I quickly swallowed and waited for the next shot.  When he was done, I let his cock slip out of my mouth and he stood in front of me, catching his breath.

His cock started to deflate.  It was nice to see it return to its normal state.  I looked at his face and he was still smiling.  I said, “I am going to miss this cock of yours.”

He replied, “Maybe we can see each other on weekends?”  I started to smile.            

No comments:

Post a Comment