Monday, October 3, 2011

College Hazing - Part 3

College Hazing

Part 3 of 4

I woke up with a raging hardon.  I look over to my college stud and he was sound asleep.  His cock poked through the blankets.  It was still hard.  I laid there wondering when will the pill wear off.

I heard him stirring and said “Morning.”  He looked down at his cock and smiled.  I said, “I see it is still hard.”  He smiled, “It is hard but not from the pill.  It is just a morning woodie.”  I pulled back the covers and revealed my hard cock.  I said, “Same with me.”

He did not wait for an invitation. He moved down to kiss my cock and then he wrapped his lips around my cock head and swirled his tongue all around it.  He swallowed my cock and I saw his face get buried in my bush of hair surrounding my cock.

As he started to suck me, I moved to get at his cock.  I licked his shaft.  His balls dangled down between his legs.  I did not notice them last night.  I was too engrossed in his cock.  I took his balls into my mouth.  They were hairless.  I ran my tongue all around his balls.  I let his balls out of my mouth and went for his cock. 

We were now both actively sucking each other.  He stopped and withdrew my cock from his mouth.  He looked at me sucking his cock and smiled.  He rolled over on top of me and stuck his ass in my face.  His pick hole was just inches from me.  I stuck my tongue into his ass.  He grinded his ass into my face.  I probed deeper with my tongue. 

He said, “You need to fuck me.”  I stopped what I was doing.  He begged, “Please.”  He stayed on all fours, as I got behind him and stuck my cock into his ass.  He was not ready and let out a yell.  Once inside of him, I gave his a pounding that he deserved.  My ass was sore from last night, so it was payback time.

After pounding for a few minutes, I withdrew and turned him onto his back and reentered his ass and continued pounding away.  His cock was leaking precum. He grabbed his cock and jacked off.  I pulled out just as he was cumming.  I stroked my cock and came alongside of his cock.  It was beautiful to watch both cocks shoot their loads.

I laid next to him, exhausted.  I reached for my towel and wiped both of us clean.  After a few minutes, I looked at his cock and it was returning to normal size.

I realized it was over.  I said, “Well I better take you back to college.”  I got up to take a quick shower.  I lean into the tub to adjust the water, and I felt something poking my ass.  I turned around and there was the college guy with a hard cock.  My eyes got big as I said, “The pill is still working?” 

He put his arms around me and said, “No.  It is not the pill.  It is you.”  I turned the water off and we headed back to the bed.  I said, “One more time, just one.”  He smiled.  For some reason I knew that would not end.   

No comments:

Post a Comment