Friday, October 28, 2011

Three Ways at Urinal

Three Ways at Urinal

Submitted by Chris

It was late and I was way beyond horny so with no luck online I headed to my favorite cruise spot at a restroom in the park. I have been here a few times since I was able to drive when I turned 17 and after a year I’ve scored quite a few times in there. So my routine would be to sit in my car and wait things out. If someone who wasn’t too creepy looking got out and headed to the restroom I would follow them in and go with the flow from there. Most times I would wind up on my knees sucking a stranger’s cock and once in awhile I would wind up bent over the toilet in a stall getting the shit fucked out of me.
Good times.
Tonight the pickings were slim. There was just me and two other cars there. We were checking each other out. So one guy got out of his car and headed towards the restroom, he was tall and thin and looked young. As I watched him walk a guy in the other car got out and followed him, this guy was shorter, older and had a round belly...not the usual type of guy I would go after but something about him made my juices flow. I waited around 5 minutes and nobody came back out so I got curious and headed towards the restroom myself. I stood right outside and I could hear the unmistaken sound of a guy slurping on another guys cock. I slowly entered the restroom and right there in the middle of the room stood the short older guy with his pants down and the tall guy kneeling down and sucking his cock. They were so into each other that they didn’t see me standing there rubbing my crotch until my sneaker made a small squeaking sound. They both stopped and looked at me. I didn’t know what to do so I just stood there with a huge hardon showing in my shorts. They separated and the skinny guy walked towards me. He reached out and grabbed my crotch, massaging it, felling the hardness of my cock. He guided me over to the short guy and pushed me down on my knees, the short guy took his cock, which was a good 8" long and thick and pushed it into my mouth. I took it all in one push until his balls were resting my chin. He started to face fuck me with a rough style that made me gag a few times and caused my eyes to water. My spit was drooling down my chin but I loved every minute of it.
As this was going on the tall guy walked over to the restroom and closed the door and locked it just in case. It was late so there wasn’t much of a chance of someone coming in. Once locked, he walked over to me undoing his pants and zipper as he did. His cock was a solid 7" but against his lean frame it looked huge. He pulled me up so that he could take my shorts off, once off, he bent me over so I could suck the older guys cock again. With the older guys cock in my mouth the skinny guy spread my ass apart, leaned in, rammed his tongue in my ass and started eating me out. I was in my glory. I had a thick cock in my mouth and a hot guy eating my ass out, what more could I ask for.
Well I got my answer.......after a few minutes the skinny guy stood up, grabbed my hips and with no concern for me just shoved his cock all the way into my ass. I yelled out but my scream was muffled by the huge cock in my mouth. We went at like this for a good 10 minutes before the shorter guy grabbed my head and held it still. I started grunting and cursing as the cum starting flying out of his cock and down my throat, it filled my mouth but I managed to swallow everything but a little bit that spilled down my chin. I guess the sight of this short big bellied guy shooting his load down my throat was too much for the tall guy because he picked up his pace and within a minute was pushing his cock all the way into me releasing his load. He stayed in my ass after he came, leaning on my back gasping for air. 
He finally pulled out of me, making a nice plopping sound when his head left my ass. He came next to me and noticed that my cock was still rock hard and dripping a puddle of pre-cum on the floor. He took me by the arm and pushed me against the wall and got on his knees. The shorted fatter guy washed his hands, unlocked the door and headed out leaving me and the skinny guy alone. Once on his knees the tall guy swallowed my cock and went to work. I was so worked up from sucking the fat guys cock and taking the thin guys load in my ass that I didn’t last long, about 5 minutes later the guy was at the sink washing up and I was leaning against the wall weak at the knees. When he was done washing his hands he came up to me, leaned down and kissed me and slid his business card in my pocket and told me to give him a call. I made my way to the sink washed my hands and face, paused for a second and thought about losing his load but I decided to hold it in me for the night. I left the restroom and once outside my car was the only one left so I jumped in and headed home. I definitely plan on giving the tall skinny guy a call during the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment