Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

Trick or Treat

Submitted by Chris



It was Halloween afternoon and since the wife was working it was my job to get our 3 kids ready to go trick or treating. Thankfully I have an older kid who was going to take them around; all I had to do was hand out the candy. A few minutes before the kids were gonna leave there was a knock at the door.....wow kids are early I thought as I opened the door. In front of me was an adorable little witch and Dracula and standing behind them was Bill my next door neighbor. Bill's been going though a rough time, he caught his wife cheating on him recently and she left him and the kids. He was overwhelmed with everything and looked like he needed a break. I offered to let his kids go with mine and he hang out with me and have a few beers and take a little break. The look of joy on his face was all I needed to see. Bill has always been a great looking guy. He's the type of neighbor who does yard work or mows the lawn shirtless so even though I’m happily married I’ve always had the urge the urge to explore another side of my life. We just about kicked the kids out and on their way and went and grabbed some beers and relaxed. I put the bowl of candy on a stool and just had the kids help themselves.

We talked about random things but I could see that Bill had something on his mind so i offered to be his shoulder to cry on, I didn’t think he would take me up on it literally. He broke down and told me everything that happened. I just sat there and listened and gave some advice when I thought he needed it. After a few minutes we were joking around and drinking pretty good. Bill tells me that the worse part of being alone is how horny he's been getting. Maybe it was the beer talking but he was getting pretty graphic about how horny he was. I noticed that as he talked to me he would grab his crotch and massage it, i seriously doubt he even knew what he was doing but he managed to work himself up to a full hard on. I made a comment on his bulge and he tried to cover it up, I stopped him telling him that it’s totally natural and since we're friends there’s no need to hide it, as a matter of fact feel free to take care of himself if that’s what he wanted. He didn’t know that I’ve jerked off to him while he would mow the lawn and I didn’t see the need to tell him. So to get the ball rolling and not really knowing how much time we had until the kids got home I unbuckled my pants and pulled my cock out. I was semi hard and getting harder with each stroke. I peeked over and saw that Bill had his cock out but wasn’t really stroking it; he was paying more attention to me stroking. I gave him a better view and just let my rock hard cock stand straight out with a small drop of pre-cum hanging off the swelled head.

"Do you wanna feel it" I asked? He just slowly nodded and gently reached out and touched it. Carefully he reached around and fully grabbed my cock, squeezing it softly. It made me moan a little and he stopped. I put my hand over his and told him to keep going. I reached out with my hand and took his cock by the base and started stroking him. His head went back and he released my cock. He was in heaven as I was stroking him but I wanted and needed more so taking a chance I lowered my head over his cock and licked at his head with my tongue. His head jerked forward and he opened his eyes. I started to apologize saying I didn’t know what I was doing but he shook his head telling me it was ok, I just startled him a little. Taking me by the back of my head he guided my mouth back over his cock, pushing me all the way down his thick cock. I sucked his cock a few minutes and that was all it took. Telling me he was going to cum I guess he thought I would pull off but I did the opposite. I swallowed his whole cock to the base and waited for him to shoot in my mouth and boy did he shoot. Shot after shot of cum filled my mouth as I tried my best to swallow it, some spilled out and was running down my chin. I finished swallowing his load and wiped his cum off my chin. Then it hit me, I took his cum and covered my cock with it, using it as lube. Bill was amazed and reached out to see how it felt. Grabbing my cock he worked his hand up and down the shaft and twisted around my sensitive head. He picked up the pace and was tugging on my cock when I felt the usual churning in my balls, a few seconds later i was shooting up all over Bills hand. He pulled his hand back but I grabbed his wrist and slowly licked his hand clean. It was a bold thing to do and I guess he could have freaked out but he didn’t. He told me that was amazing and he would love to do it again.

We cleaned up real quick. I told Bill to give him a little time to let what happened settle on his mind and if he wanted to go farther that I was totally willing. We talked for another half hour waiting for the kids to come home. Once they came back Bill headed back home with a huge smile on his face and needless to say I wasn’t complaining about what happened between us.


No comments:

Post a Comment