Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fireworks

Fireworks


It was the annual Fall Festival. It was a perfect Indian Summer day.  It had been exceptionally warm today.    I attended the celebration with my boyfriend, Jake.  We met one year go at the Fall Festival.  We met during the fireworks display.  So we were looking forward to the fireworks tonight. 

Everyone got prepared to watch the fireworks display.  Some brought blankets, some brought chairs.  We brought a blanket and laid down in the grassy area.  Everyone was looking up to the sky as the fireworks started.

Josh was enthusiastic with every explosion in the sky.  He held my hand tightly.  As the fireworks continued, he put his arms around me and we snuggled.  He leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek, then he laid back on the blanket.  I rolled over onto him and looked into his eyes.  I saw the reflection of the fireworks up in the sky in his eyes.  We kissed.  It was a short kiss, followed by a longer, more intense kiss. 

I could hear the explosions in the sky above but I was interested in only one thing.  That was Jake.  As we kissed, I felt Jake’s hand inch down my waistband of my pants and moved pass my briefs until he found my rock hard cock.  He began rubbing my cock.  I reached down and unbuckled my pants and unzipped the fly.

He had my cock out and his hand was massaging my cock working me up to an explosion of cum.  I laid to the side and while Jake played with my cock, I unzipped his pants and pulled down his briefs until I could pull out his cock.  Now we were both actively jacking each other off.  I continued to kiss him.  Nothing could make me stop loving him. 

The grand finale of the fireworks was starting and we were both ready to shoot our grand finale.  I pulled up Jake’s shirt and aimed his cock so that he would cum on his flat stomach.  The crowd was excited for the finale and as they cheered on the final explosions, Jake shot his load. It was long streams of cum that criss-crossed his stomach.  He continued to shoot his load.  I milked the last drops from his cock when I began to cum.  My cock erupted with burst of cum.   

My thick load piled up in one spot on Jake’s stomach, mixing with his cum.  I looked into his eyes and once again saw the reflection of the fireworks in his eyes.  I gave him a final kiss as the grand finale ended.  The fireworks were over but tonight in my bed, it would start all over again.                    

2 comments:

  1. What can I say but Explosive! Next week it is Guy Fawkes night here in the UK, I do hope I meet someone at the display who will light up my live and explode inside me.
    Teddy. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I don't know what the Fall Festival is, but when I lived in the UK I always loved Guy Fawkes night, which I guess is the British equivalent. What a pity I never spent it like that though!

    ReplyDelete