Thursday, October 6, 2011

Hazing Jack - Part 2

HAZING JACK

Part 2 of 2

My apartment is a "studio", one room with a small bathroom.  The double bed, refrigerator and computer desk take up most of the space.  It certainly didn't take long to give Jack the grand tour.

He asked if he could take a shower.  He said he felt funky after hanging out in that smelly men's room for several hours.

I gave him a fresh towel and told him to save me some hot water.   I figured he probably was hungry, so I made him a plate from some of the leftovers I had brought with me from my parent's party.  I presented him with the plate when he emerged from the bathroom. 

It was my turn in the shower. I left him sitting on the end of my bed chowing down. 

By the time I walked out naked from the bathroom, he had cleaned his plate. As I finished drying off, I told him how the hot shower felt great since I was a little stiff after driving all day.  

"Marc, you've been so nice to me.  The food, the ride and everything.  Let me do something for you.  I'm pretty good with doing massages.  I can work out your kinks so you will sleep real good tonight."

HELL, YES!!!  That sounded good to me.  I stretched out face down on the bed.  Jack straddled my body and I felt his cock brushing against my ass as he worked on my back.  The massage felt fantastic, especially when he reached my ass and thighs.

I'm one of those guys who is easily aroused, like when I'm touched in sensitive places.  My cock went rock hard.   Then he told me, "Turn over!"

The minute he spotted my erection, Jack laughed!  "Guess your back isn't the only thing STIFF tonight!"   He immediately wrapped a hand around it.

As Jack stroked my dick, he asked, "So, how was the massage?"

"Really great!, and it's getting even better!"

After a few minutes, he replaced his hand with his mouth.  He may have been young, but he was really experienced in giving oral pleasure.   With his mouth on my cock, he played with my balls with one hand and managed to work a finger up my ass from his other hand.  

I can't even describe what I was feeling.  My orgasm was like nothing I ever felt either before or since.   His mouth was flooded with my cum.  When he finally released me from the grip of his lips and jaws, I was totally drained!  

Without so much as a single word, he turned out the light next to my bed, and laid there next to me on my bed.  Neither of us spoke again.   I was really tired after the long day, but Jack was the one who fell asleep first.  I pulled a blanket up over us, and in his sleep, he snuggled close to me.

Next morning when I woke, he was gone.  I have no idea where he went, or even how he got there, still totally naked.   I've thought about Jack often, but never saw him again.   If he joined that Fraternity, those are some lucky brothers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment