Thursday, October 20, 2011

No Longer Kids - Part 1

No Longer Kids

Submitted by CATMAN

Part 1 of 2

I walked in the front door and my mom called out to me, "Chuck, is that you?   How'd the job go today?"

She was busy fixing dinner when I walked into the kitchen. 

"It was okay.   It will be nice to have the extra money in my pocket when I get back to school in the Fall.   How was your day?"

Mom continued chopping up an onion and said "Sylvia stopped over today for coffee.  I'm really a little worried about her.  Especially after she had that bad fall last year.  I'm glad her grandson is coming for a visit."

"Wow, Andy's coming?  Its been six years since his dad was transferred to the west coast. It'll be fun to see him again."

"Yeah, the two of you used to be 'thick as thieves'.  I always liked that kid.  Maybe he'll stick around for a while to keep an eye on Sylvia.  Go get cleaned up, dinner will be ready in 20 minutes."

I was really excited about Andy's visit!    Mom had no idea of how close we really were years ago. We weren't just best friends.   Andy was the first person that I ever had sex with.  We were two horny kids exploring our sexuality together.  I wondered what would happen when we saw each other again.  I didn't have to wait long to find out.

The following Saturday morning when I got up, I found a note in the kitchen from Mom saying that she would be shopping at the mall all day.  When I looked out the kitchen window, our swimming pool looked so inviting on a hot Summer morning, I stripped off my bathrobe and ran out the back door to jump into the pool.

The cool water was a real eye-opener and felt amazing on my naked body.  I was treading water when I heard his voice, "I tried the front door, figured you might be back here."  IT WAS ANDY!

He laughed, "I guess some things just never change.  Remember all the times we went skinny dipping in this pool when we were kids?  And here you are, naked again!"

I laughed too, ”I remember we almost got caught once!  We had to hide in the bushes till the coast was clear to get our clothes from my bedroom!  You fell into a rose bush and I had to pull thorns out of your ass."

I swam to the side of the pool to climb out, but he stopped me.  "Stay where you are. I think I'll join you.  It'll be just like old times!"

It was the same old Andy!  Maybe a little older, but he hadn't changed at all.   He was still the shaggy haired, freckled faced kid I remembered.  As he stripped out of his clothes, I noticed his pudgy body was now sleek and toned.   

He dove in and surfaced just inches from me.  We hugged, two naked bodies pressed together for a few seconds and he said, "I've really missed you!"  I was glad to hear that.

My dick was already growing hard, just being around him again.  It was just like years ago when I would get an erection every time I saw him naked.

He looked around and said, "Everything here looks so different.  What happened to your old tree house?"

"It finally fell apart. We tore it down, three years ago.  Remember all the great times we had up there?"

Andy laughed again,”How could I forget, we used to spend hours up there. That's where I got my first blow job and where I sucked your dick for the first time."

We hung out in the pool, catching up on each other's lives.  Then we climbed up and sat on the side of the pool.  With our feet dangling in the water, we shared memories of all the crazy stuff we used to do. 

I subtly made it a point to reminded Andy how the two of us jerked off together all the time back then.  And the times when we traded blow jobs, or the time we made out in my room and I let him fuck me. I said,”I guess that's all just ancient history now."

He moved closer to me and said, "Not exactly!  I can't tell you how much I have been looking forward to this visit. And it wasn't just to see my grandma."

1 comment:

  1. A great start to the story! I love stories that set the scene, with just enough sexual hints to get the juices flowing, and then leave the reader with all sorts of ideas as to what happens next playing around in his head. Looking forward to part 2: somehow I think there will be rather more action ... :-)

    ReplyDelete