Monday, October 24, 2011

Justin Story - Chapter - Going Home

Justin Story

Chapter – Going Home


We headed out the next morning. We had maybe a 2 day drive ahead of us but neither of us was in any rush to get back so we took a little detour to New Orleans. Neither of us had been there and we wanted to experience it together. We found a place near Bourbon street and while holding hands took a walk around. It was amazing to experience it with Justin. We stopped and had drinks and a great meal for lunch then decided to get back on the road. We drove a couple of hours and when we were ready we found a nice little motel near a beautiful lake. When we got into the room we freshened up and went out to grab some dinner. We talked for a few hours and just enjoyed each other. I never had more fun or felt more comfortable with anyone in the world. When we headed back to the motel since it was an amazing bright and clear night we went for a walk down by the lake. Even though it was close to midnight the moon was so bright that we had no problems seeing where we were going. We stood by the lake staring into each others eyes, the frogs croaking and crickets chirping, and we kissed. It wasn’t a casual kiss; it was a deep passionate kiss that showed that we were falling in love with each other. Right there next to the lake I lowered Justin to the soft grass and made love to him. It was tender and passionate. I held him in my arms as Ii fucked him, kissed him and told him what he meant to me. We laid there in the tall grass for an hour after I was done and just enjoyed each other.

We headed out the next morning. We both decided that we needed to get home and start our life together plus I wanted to finally get Justin in my bed. It was 9 hours of straight driving but we were finally pulling into my driveway. We managed to get home a few days earlier than we planned so we left his stuff in the car and just went in, planning to unload in the morning. When we walked in the door I grabbed Justin and kissed him walking towards the couch as we embraced. I fell on top of him and continued to kiss him. I couldn’t get enough of him. I slid down his body and unbuckled his pants, he like me was rock hard and it made an amazing bulge in his black boxerbriefs. I couldn’t wait any longer; I just took his cock in my mouth material and all. There was a huge wet spot on his undies caused by pre-cum, i took it in my mouth and enjoyed the wetness. I ripped the briefs down and devoured his cock like it was the last cock on earth. He just laid there letting out moans, each one louder than the last. I slurped at his cock, I took each ball in my mouth, I couldn’t get enough of him. I ran my tongue around his balls, up and down his veiny shaft and finally towards his smooth taint. He lifted his legs on instinct and gave me better access to his ass. I was so tempted to just fuck him right there on the couch but this was all about him and fucking him would be all for my pleasure. I ate his ass like it was my last meal. I worked it for over a half hour until he begged me to stop because he was so hard that his cock hurt and he couldn’t take anymore. I gave him a minute to recover and went back to worshiping his cock. Another ten minutes and he was unloaded all over my face and neck. The load was huge and tasted so sweet. We kissed and he licked off his cum and feed it back to me so i could savor it. We laid on the couch out of breath and sweaty just holding each other. After a few minutes I got up, headed i to the kitchen, grabbed and bottle of champagne, went back into the living room and grabbed Justin by the hand. I lead him up to my bedroom, or better yet our bedroom, opened the bottle and we got into bed and enjoyed each other.

The next day we made love all over the house. First i fucked him in bed it was just raw and savage just like Justin loves it. We moved into the shower where he managed to get another load out of me with his amazing mouth. We rested back in bed but got hungry so down to the kitchen we went. Once there I couldn’t take my hands off him and bent over a chair and he fucked me right there next to our lunch. Since it was such a sunny day out we went out back and laid out by the pool but of course that only led to us skinny dipping and me fucking him in the pool on the steps. We laid out some more but it started getting dark and we realized that we having really eaten yet so we ordered a pizza. While we waited I went back down on Justin and worked his cock awhile. The pizza guy was ringing the doorbell right as Justin was unloading in my mouth. I cleaned up real quick, paid for the pizza and returned to Justin sitting naked on the couch. I strip down and fell back into his arms. We ate pizza and watched some TV then headed back to our bedroom. We made love most of the night. Finally after many loads and many positions we fell asleep in each others arms as the sun was coming up.

The next day we unloaded the car, got Justin situated and talked about what he wanted to do with his life now that he was free to do whatever he wanted. He didn’t have a clue but as long as we were together he wasn’t worried about the small details. I knew exactly how he felt because I felt the same way.


1 comment: