Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Reward for Chris

Reward for Chris


Chris loves boxer briefs.  He totally loves guys in boxer briefs.   His cock gets super hard on just the mention of the word ‘boxer briefs’.  Of course, I love all kinds of underwear.  So I was going to surprise him and wear a pair of boxer briefs. 



I walked into his apartment and I had a big smile on my face.  Chris said, “Why the big smile?”  I slowly unbuckled my pants and lowered the zipper.  He saw the green underwear and his eyes got big. I dropped my pants to my ankles.  I reached into the fly and pulled out my cock.  His eyes were glued to my cock sticking out of the underwear. 


I sat in a chair and Chris knelt down in front of me.  I felt his hot breath as his face got closer to my cock.  He reached into the fly and pulled out my cock and balls. He sat back on his heels and admired what he saw. 

He reached back into my fly and pulled my cock and balls back in and pulled the waist band below my balls. He knelt back and undid his pants and pulled out his cock.   After stroking his cock a few times and admiring my cock and balls, he pulled my underwear off and gave them a sniff.  Then he lowered his face into my cock and balls.  He inhaled and said, “Smells good.”  With that said, he started licking my cock from its tip all the way down my shaft to my balls.   

He wrapped his lips around my cock head and ran his tongue along its ridge.  I held on to his head as he sucked on it, taking it deeper and deeper until he reached my bush of black hair.  He nestled his nose deep into the bush.  His mouth was warm and moist.  His sucking became faster and more intense.  I grabbed his hair and gently tugged as I got ready to cum.

He tightened his grip around my cock and I let loose with my load.  Chris handled the load and never lost a drop of cum.  All the while he was sucking my cock, he was jacking off.  Once I came and he had swallowed every drop, then he stood up and shot his load into my mouth. 

When we were done, he grabbed my boxer brief and said, “Is it really mine to keep?”  I nodded ‘yes’.  He asked, “You want one of mine to keep?”  I grabbed the pair he was wearing and put them on. It was a win-win situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment