Sunday, October 2, 2011

College Hazing - Part 2

College Hazing

Part 2 of 4

I kept starting at his cock.  It was perfectly hard and erect.  It was all lubed up.  I kept thinking why waste a perfectly good cock.  I needed a good fuck.  I straddled him and told him to stick it in.  He smiled for the first time tonight. His cock was in me with no effort.  I started to ride up and down on his shaft.  His moan was loud.  His hips started to move and his moaning continued with each thrust.

He stopped moving and asked me, “Let me be on top?”  I answered, “Sure.”  He removed his cock and I positioned myself on my back.   He seemed to be enjoying this.  He was smiling.  Before I knew it, he was back inside of me.   

He seemed more energetic than before. Maybe he was getting used to having a hard cock.  He smiled as he made his cock take long slow thrust into my ass.  He went all the way in me, and held the position.  I clamped down on my ass muscle and he closed his eyes and gave out a sound that was soft and pleasurable.  He mumbled, “I can do this all night.” 

I was so thankful for his sexual enhancement pill that he was forced to take.  He stepped up the speed of thrusts and started to pound away at my ass.  I had not had a good fuck in a long while.  This was one of the best.

I knew I would be sore in the morning, but right now, I did not care.  I grabbed my cock and tried to stroke it. He finally pulled his cock out and we jacked off together.  I came first and it splattered all over my chest.  Like seeing the fireworks on the 4th of July, he said, “AHHH.”  He did a few quick strokes and then he came.  Another big load spurted out of his cock.  I watch his cock in amazement. I was now covered with cum.

He rolled over and laid next to me.  I reached to the floor and grabbed a towel and wiped myself clean.  I turned to give him the towel and I heard a low snore.  He was out. 

I looked at his cock and shook my head.  It was still hard.  I cleaned him up and covered him with a blanket.  We both needed a good night sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Interesting storyline, Jay. Looking forward to learning how he came to be naked two hours away from his uni. And to finding out what you had to do to finally settle that boner ;-)

    ReplyDelete