Sunday, October 30, 2011

Halloween

Halloween

Submitted by CATMAN




HALLOWEEN!!!   ‘THE’ big gay night in town!  This year I didn't want to hide behind a costume and mask. 

Several months ago, I took a long hard look at myself in the mirror and decided that everything had to change. It was New Year's Eve and I left the bar to go home just before midnight.  I didn't want to be the only guy standing there without someone to kiss as the clock hit midnight.   I swear, at the time, I started to believe that I could walk into a bar with fireworks shooting out of my ass and no one would even notice!  My sex life sucked, but not in a good way!

My New Years' resolution was to transform myself!    I knew I had to do this for me.    I confided my frustrations to my friend, Luke, and he was immediately on board to help.   Luke's a hot guy who dates a lot.   I'm sure he had no idea that I had a major crush on him.  He looked like a movie star I liked, whose name I could never remember.   He had short dark hair and big brown eyes and an awesome muscular body. 

With Luke's encouragement, I lost 30 pounds.  We worked out together at the gym three times a week and I began to feel so good about myself that I went out and bought a new wardrobe.   Going to the gym those months were both satisfying and frustrating.   The workouts were easy.  Showering with Luke was not! 

I would go home and jerk off thinking about Luke when he was naked.  I would imagine what it would be like to soap up his body, or to lick the sweat off of his cock and balls.  I wanted to bury my face in his round hard ass.  I didn't need a 'buddy', I wanted a "friend with benefits".

On October 1st, I got a text from him, "Family problem in Milwaukee!   Be back in three weeks."

Three weeks was enough time to finish my makeover.  I got a brighter smile at the dentist and traded my old glasses for contacts at my eye doctor's office.  A hairdresser friend changed my dingy brown hair to a sandy blonde which looked great with a new shorter style.  I shaved my goatee and mustache and several sessions in a tanning booth added to my new look.  When I glanced in the mirror, I barely recognized myself.

Luke returned to town just a few days before Halloween. On the phone, I told him there was one more thing I needed his help with.  I was too hairy and needed some manscaping.  When I met him at the door of my apartment, he was shocked, "Wow! You look fucking amazing!"

I needed to rid myself of the 'hairy ape' look!    I had bought everything I thought we would need to de-nude my now toned body.  I stripped naked and we went to my bathroom. 

It took forever to wax my back, arms, legs, chest and stomach, but I liked the way it looked. 

We decided that hot wax would not be the way to proceed on my 'private parts'.  Luke used electric clippers, shaving cream and disposable razors to clean up my hairy ass.  The vibrations from the clippers really got me turned on when he removed the hair around my hole.

Luke took off his clothes so that they wouldn't be covered with my hair.  He sat naked on my floor as I stood over him so he could work on my balls.  My dick went rock hard.  That was partly from him manipulating my balls, but mostly because I was gazing down at his hot naked body.

I apologized for my erection, but Luke said, "Actually, if you can stay hard, it will make it easier when I trim around it."  When I looked down, it looked like his dick was plumping up too.  It continued to grow to it's full erect size;  7 fat inches.

He grasped my cock in his hand and moved it from side to side as he trimmed around it and shortened my pubes.  When he finished, he still had my hard dick in his hand. 

I looked down at him and joked,”You got it hard.  Now what are you going to do about it?"   He responded by sucking my dick!    I was totally shocked, but it felt fantastic!   I couldn't believe Luke had my cock in his mouth.   I couldn't even remember the last time I got a blow job.  I thought, damn, it sure beats jacking off!

He played with my newly shaved balls with one hand and played with my smooth ass with the other.   It didn't take long with Luke's talented mouth working my entire shaft for me to reach an intense orgasm.  I was surprised it didn't make the news; it must have hit 7.9 on the 'Richter Scale'!

He took my dick out of his mouth and looked up at me, "You look so different now, it was almost like blowing a stranger, instead of a friend!"

I returned the favor by dropping down to the floor between his legs.  I went straight to the tip of his enormous cock because he was oozing a large amount of pre-cum.  I guess he was extremely horny too, because as I licked at the head of his big cock, he suddenly shot off all over my face before I even had a chance to put his dick in my mouth.

As we cleaned up in the shower, Luke asked if I had picked out a Halloween costume.

"Yep, I thought about something like a gladiator or caveman.  Something to show off my body.  I came up with a different idea.  You'll have to wait till Monday to see.  I think you will like it."

Luke suggested we should go out together.  He said he would come over at around 9 PM to pick me up.

Work took longer than I expected on Monday.  I just got out of the shower and dried off when I heard my door bell.  I opened the door still totally naked.

Luke looked at me and laughed!  "You were absolutely right!  I love your costume!"

I loved his too!  He wore just a black leather harness, g-string and work boots.

Needless to say, we never left the house that night.  As Luke and I rolled around in my bed, "trick or treaters" rang my door bell.  I ignored them because I had MY "trick" who was a real "Treat" everyone else could get their own candy!


No comments:

Post a Comment